Facebook Fake News

Dictator20

What can you say about the Fake news that are spreading in the Facebook now a days? Do you believe too that the Facebook should make an action to stop those accounts that keep on sharing that fake news? here in my country fake news is a serious issue that's why I do believe that the Facebook should help my beloved country to fight those people who post fake news in social media and the number one is the Facebook.

CookieRunner

Hi there,

I believe that fake news can lead to something dangerous and can be deceiving sometimes. I hate fake news as well since it can lead to a damage to those involved in the fake news and it's not right. I want those people to be banned as well however, since Facebook is a platform for sharing of anything a person likes on their timeline or news feed its very hard to know where it started or whoever started the link. Sometimes, most of the people are are also deceived by those news and they want to share it.

Rob Whisonant

When you click report a post, they have the option of telling them it is fake news. The more people that do it, the faster it is taken down. To many infractions and Facebook will ban an account.

ecole11j

I think Facebook should take reports of fake news pages seriously and determine whether they should be shut down, but I also think people need to think a little more critically about where their news is coming from. Oftentimes people will take something they see on Facebook at face value without ever even clicking the link or regardless of its from a news source they've never heard of. A quick Google search will often tell you if a questionable sounding story is true or not.

Karl Joshua

I absolutely DISAGREE with this and It must be stop. Facebook news nowadays were used for political purposes and black propaganda. The best way to deal with this is to:

1. Double check if the new report has a reliable site. Check it if it has a trusted domain.
2. Report it immediately for removal.
3. Dont share it in facebook.

udershirt123

Scattering fake news in social media is very dangerous and very annoying. It can lead into something small to big misunderstandings and it can make other people think of a person or a thing in a wrong way. I hate fake news too it tricked me one time, an actor or a celebrity died and i thought it's true that's why i told my friends and they proved me that i'm wrong and got embarrassed. I agree that people who scatter fake news especially in Facebook must be banned so that fake news will slowly stop and no one will post like that anymore.

GabbyBoink29

I agree with you. Fake News is really a serious issue nowadays. People behind these Fake News should stop this because it is not helping at all. Instead of spreading Good and Positive Vibes on social media, Fake News is just making it more worse, especially here in my country, as well. A lot of people these days are more interested on gathering facts on Social Media, so once a Fake News posted, it is really a big deal for these people. Some would react non sense, and still making it more worse.

HazelDJ

Fake news in Facebook is inevitable because we could not control the mind of all the people who want to post something in this social media account. Actually, I am also a victim of many fake news. To name one; it is about a celebrity in the Philippines that has died recently. Well, I believed immediately. After a couple of days, I saw that celebrity on the television talking in a certain noontime show. There, I put into my mind that every time I read news I should have confirmed it first.

vinvill

Yes i support you on this one facebook should regulate all pages that spreads fake news it can give panic to people, if facebook cant strictly regulate at least by country onlaws they have at least a moderator to filter messages or post from facebook.

z-BO

Facebook is pretty well known worldwide, and going back to its history, many uses facebook on the bad side like spreading fake news. Now everybody should always stay aware that facebook is a social media site free for everybody, like even for those with bad intentions. So let's always stay vigilant, be wise enough to distinguish where real news is and that it should always come from credible sources.

szerjhex18

Yes i believe that the fake news must get rid immediately . It's no good after all. It's like spreading a scandal video of someone it's must have action like shutting down those particular site or account of someone who sharing it.
But we must also aware that those fake news will not be trending if we won't allow it to be entertained. It's up to us also that if we knew and if we felt that the said news is impossible to happen. We must be wise on what we believe whatever news we saw on social media. We must gathered some facts information first before we share the news. If we prove that the news was a fake the best thing we do is ignore it or report it.

junrose123

There are a lot of fake news circulating in the Facebook, I believe Facebook should make an action for it since fake news is not good in our society. It is very degradable and very unfair that some people is being victimized, sometimes their pictures are being taken illegally and posting or editing them just to look funny and miserably. It is a serious threat for the whole world, it must be stopped and punished those people who are doing such kind of inappropriate behavior. I think Facebook should create a very unique and reliable system that will track a fake news and stop them from being posted so that it will not anymore circulate and damage anyone's 's reputation.

Crist

These is the disturbing truth about people you is using facebook. Discipline and respect was lost on almost 30% of the human population. If country leaders will ask me what are the main problems of this world, these 2 are the answers. Fake info, fake news, fake accounts, and fake products dominated social media especially facebook. In positive way many people are doing their best to correct this. I hope all of us can cooperate and totally remove this kind of acts.

rievilla

We can all read whatever news that comes in our newsfeed. But i do believe that it is our responsibility to verify the news in some other sites or any other ways. We should not easily share or comment especially if there's a negative effect of it. We can be responsible too if we share it. So once we are in social media, we have to be aware of what's in the news, what's happening in the real world. We have to be more vigilant coz there are lots of fake news that come out online.

VPSNest

Fake news can never be justified, and i believe facebook is working on it, but being the most popular social media with billion of users, it is a heavy task to respond every report people make, i would suggest to make a massive campaign about fake news and all its consecuences

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views