How should I approach the MaxBounty interview?

galaxter

How should I approach the MaxBounty interview? What should I tell them for the best chances of being accepted?

Rob Whisonant

The main thing they want to know is if you are an actual marketer and not a fake it till you make it type. Make sure you can tell them about your marketing plan and sound like you know what you are talking about.

They will also most likely ask you about your traffic. Don't lie. If you tell them a site gets 10,000 visitors a month and it does not, they will see that in the numbers when you start sending their offers traffic.

Read their TOS very carefully. Make sure your business plan does not break any of their rules.

galaxter

Thanks for the tips Rob - I'm gonna make the call tomorrow and give it my best shot

Affrevenue

Before applying for Affiliate Network, make sure you have read and learnt enough about affiliate marketing. They are going to ask you questions which they take very seriously. Your answers should be presented in a manner that it shows confidence and your knowledge about affiliate marketing. They hire only experienced person but with your logics and sharp answers you can easily get accepted. Don't mention that you are new, present yourself such as you are working in the field from past one or two years and now you want to join some big affiliate network.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.