Should I start With Google Ads or Bing?

galaxter

Should I start With Google Ads or Bing? Anyone know which is more cost efficient and has better conversion rates?

Ryan_132

I would start with Google first. Then once you have that figured out, add bing to the mix. You'll realize that google will give you more potential, generally speaking. What I've seen from working on the same account on Adwords & Bing is that the cost/conv. is usually pretty similiar month to month, but the AdWords account always surpasses bing in conversions... and spend.

If possible with your budget, you can even test both of them out, set them up the same and then measure your CPA's on each account and decide from there. Don't forget to use the free advertising coupons that they give you. Also if you tend to wait a little before entering in the first coupon they offer, they will send a better one later.

vinvill

I prefer google ad it is much cheaper cost efficient ive never tried bing,but in google ad the payment terms are generally ok and easy to set.the coverage of the ads are much wider in array maybe for a starter like me,but sooner or later i will try bing.

JB Fernandez

Google ad will do the rest of the job for you. It is the most cost efficient advertisement portal. You can assure that every bit of your money will count.

Nancy G

Should I start With Google Ads or Bing? Anyone know which is more cost efficient and has better conversion rates?

Since Google is the widely used search engine, I will play safe and start with Google Adwords. Chances of getting the visitors I need and generating the desired leads or sales will be greater compared to Bing Ads, thereby, making it more cost efficient. Perhaps, with extra budget, I may test also on Bing Ads for a certain duration to compare results afterwhich, I can best decide whether to go allout with Google or mix or emplore other promo strategies.

chikatilo

OMG, who uses Bing these days? :lol:

As of April 2017 Google holds more than 77% of the total search engine audience. Bing comes in second place with 7%, that's eleven times less!! Google's market share in 2016 was 67%, so it has stolen 10% from its competitors in the short period of one year, meaning that it is continuously getting more and more popular.

Go for Google ads, you won't make a mistake.

JanviArora

I would use Google Adwords at first because Google holds more than 70% of traffic share when it comes to search marketing advertising. So it's a wise decision to launch your ad campaigns on Google first. When those campaigns are set and you are generating revenue from it, then you can think of launching Bing Ads campaigns as you might not want to miss out on the visitors who use Bing as their default search engine. Test these campaigns for some period and then decide whether you want to continue or stop these campaigns based on the ROI. We at Radon Media - a digital marketing agency that provides online advertising services in India have already stopped recommending Bing Ads as it generates less revenue compared to Google Ads and takes same amount of time to implement and optimize the campaigns. So it's always better to put that time in optimizing Google Adwords campaigns that help you boost your profitability.

baldwinjackson

Well you can figure your target audience and run a small piece of paid campaign on both the search engine. I personally think the Google is way more cost effective in term of user reach because bing is limited to few regions.

vishwa

Bing Ads is quite inexpensive compared to Google Adwords. You can also target well with Bing Ads. If you want to target a large segment of the market then Google Adwords will be a great choice for you.

Princety

For beginners, I would suggest bing because it’s cheap. You can play with it, practice and get familair with ppc adevertising. And scale up with adwords if you already know how to do it. I started with bing for $5. I practiced with them.

itarachiu

itarachiu
I have a friend which is actually make ads only for bing because he believe that if you submit your site to programs like adwords you hanging yourself and you will not get organic visitators from non payed results so he is doing only Bing to get some users then once he is starting to get backlinks in a natural way, no more ads + monetisation with adsense.

gordonchoi

First start with Google AdWords. The number 1 reason is Google has more searches (or traffic) than Bing.

More traffic (or clicks) from your ads to your website means you will get test results in shorter time. i.e. You will be able to test the traffic, your website, and the products (if you sell anything on your website) if they actually work well or not.

Only with the "test results" (i.e. the data) you can then know what works for you, and then make decisions on things that don't work.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Yes this is one of reasons people wanted to advertise on Google adwords than using Bing but keep in mind that Bing is also a search engine and its traffic is pretty quality and you can advertise on it with lower rates :)

Dreams

For starters, Google Ads tends to be a bit easier than bing. Hence, I would recommend it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.