Will you buy online services or products on Black Friday?

harrygreen90

If you are being offered big discounts or better prices on Black Friday, will you services or products on that day? I am going to buy some domains, online training courses and hosting plans these days and preparing for that. What about you? any thoughts?

DeathlyCynical

Definitely. It's reasonable to buy things at cheaper prices, which is basically what Black Friday is famous for. In terms of advice, I suggest you buy the domains/hosting plans along with your online training courses on Black Friday if you have a special offer during that time, since it's probably one of the only times where you receive a potential massive discount.

As for me, I'm not buying anything in particular related to websites on Black Friday, but I have in the past. A couple of years ago, when I wanted to host my own video game server along with a corresponding website, I paid 50% less to buy a package offer on Black Friday, which was an insane save. Again, I fully recommend doing your domain shopping on that day.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.