The hottest niches for 2018?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I want to start a new website for new year 2018 and choosing between any niches as website development, web hosting, affiliate marketing, blogging, videos, make money online...etc..I am curious what is The hottest niches for 2018? your comments would be appreciated. :)

Rob Whisonant

The hottest niches every year are always the same. Just keep to the evergreen niches. The trending niches dies off way to fast to make money with unless you love doing a lot of work in a short period of time and have the money die off pretty quick.

trendjing

I guess blogging about food and travel will always be one of the searcheable topic online, since a lot of airlines are affordable nowadays, and since food is a staple for everyone, people will always look for a better and reliable blogger or vlogger on that point.

Money-making on bitcoin is effortlessly growing. It’s a trend wherein it might subside anytime, but a lot of people are still discovering on how to master the play on bitcoins. That is why I can say that as of 2018, it will be a fun and stable way to increase your online wallet.

Monga

Frankly Speaking, It’s very difficult to say that which is the best business for you. Because everyone has come from a different field. maybe my strength is not matched with yours.

My suggestion is that you have to work on some idea which is match with your strength. On that field where you have some knowledge and experience.

CookieRunner

I believe it would still all be the same. With all the things, you've mentioned, they are all are good niches and I also believe that it all boils down to you, it all depends on you, all niches would be great and awesome if you love what you're doing and that's the time that you will prosper in any niche that you like.

Nancy G

I believe the hottest niches for 2018 will all be the same except with new approaches, products and methods of marketing. I just like to emphasize on health, electronic/digital products , money making online which I consider as primary and massive markets with so many sub-niches. Competition may be extensive but the key here is the Unique Selling Proposition and strategic marketing.

1. HEALTH.

Staying healthy is one of our primary concerns. For those who are sick, they seek cure for their ailment via scientific or natural means. For those who are not sick, they search for ways to stay fit, look young, and feel good. Obsession to the fountain of youth and beauty will always exist. Obesity and malnutrition will always be a problem. There will be products and services to solve every medical issue, including anything that promotes the physical, psychological and general wellbeing of the person.

2. Electronic/Digital Products

Our need for communication and changing lifestyles with the continued advancement in technology has given rise to introduction of electronic and digital products for household and business use meant to provide convenience and more efficiency, typically solving every problem we have. There will be new offerings like TVs, mobile phones, personal computers, equipments used for various forms of entertainment, household products, e-books, magazines and trainings coming from major players, new players, each capitalizing on new opportunities brought by science, technology or demand.

3. Money making Online

More people will discover the opportunities of making money online whether on a fulltime or part-time basis. There will be individuals who seek more flexible schedules via homebased or freelancing jobs. With the rise of digital or online marketing and use of social media, there will be demand for people who are knowledgeable in SEO, social media management, web/graphics design, web hosting, programming, etc. Affiliate marketing, e-commerce, and other forms of online selling will always be there.

TheInsaneSakif

The best niche for 2018 is online money making. There are lots of opportunities for making money online, and people are willing to learn more about it. It is a trending topic. You can create a blog and show your audience a way to make money online. And you can easily do this after you've made some money online yourself. Here are some cool sub-niches that you can explore and maybe get yourself into:

* Social Media Marketing
* How to make money online
* Online jobs

Kakashi2020

CryptoCurrency would be on top spot
this 2018. With all the coin offerings and
continuing upsurge on the price of btc,
the CryptoCurrency market is buzzing
even the other coins like lite n doge
are on the uptrend.

HazelDJ

I want to start a new website for new year 2018 and choosing between any niches as website development, web hosting, affiliate marketing, blogging, videos, make money online...etc..I am curious what is The hottest niches for 2018? your comments would be appreciated. :)
For me, the hottest niches for 2018 is about health and beauty. Nowadays, there are so many illnesses that have sprung up. Even western medicine is keep on finding solution on it. As a sort of suggestion for your niche about health, it should be more on prevention and the diet, On the other hand, I also said beauty to be one of the best niches for 2018 because men and women spend a lot of money to maintain their beauty.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.