How to fully verify PayPal account.

Dictator20

Is it possible to fully verify my PayPal account without linking it to my other bank accounts? What should I do to fully verify it? is there some tips that you can give me? I really need to fully verify it to withdraw the money that I earned.

Rob Whisonant

What country do you live in? In the US you have to link a bank account and a debit or credit card to get verified.

vishwa

If you cannot want to add the bank account details than you have to add the credit or debit card to fully approve your PayPal account. However I assume that you have to add bank account in order to withdraw funds from your PayPal account.

junrose123

In order to have a fully verified paypal account, one should link a credit card or debit card and be sure to have a balance of at least 150.00 pesos if your currency is in peso or at least three dollars if your currency is in dollars, since it will need a balance to confirmed the link credit or debit card. It will deduct 150 pesos to your current balance, but the deducted amount will be refunded immediately by the paypal within 24 hours.

JB Fernandez

There's no other way to verify an Paypal account but to linked your bank account or credit card. Don't worry, the charges that will be taken on your account by paypal will be refunded by just a week or two.

ecole11j

As others have already said, you do need to have a Paypal account linked to some kind of form of payment, which can be a bank account, debit card, and/or credit card. It will temporarily withdraw a small amount to verify your form or payment, but the withdrawal won't go through and the money will be refunded without having ever been taken off the card.

macfais

Is it possible to fully verify my PayPal account without linking it to my other bank accounts? What should I do to fully verify it? is there some tips that you can give me? I really need to fully verify it to withdraw the money that I earned.
It is not possible to get verified in Paypal without linking your bank account, credit card, or debit card. Thus, to get verified in Paypal, you must link either of above-mentioned cards or account. Here are two simple steps on how to link card on Paypal:

1. Link a Card
step 1.jpg

2. Add Bank Account or Credit Card
Note: You can use your debit card also.
step 2.jpg

Good luck.

trendjing

In order for you to be fully verified in PayPal, you should link your credit card, bank account, or debit card, so you can have access to withdraw your earnings. Your email address that you give to the website companies you joined in should be the same with your PayPal account. If you already finish all of the steps, and still cannot withdraw, you can try to approach them by clicking the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom part of the PayPal site, and try to tell them your concern.

m_cel

If you want to verify your Paypal account without linking your bank account for security reasons, I guess you should try having a debit account. I dont know which country you live in right now but better research if there are any debit accounts they might offer in your country. It is much safer having a debit account than your bank account to void hacking and stealing your money. Google first if your desires debit account is accredited by Paypal because not all debit accounts can be used in Paypal.

Kakashi2020

Okay the simplest way is to link your
PayPal account to any Cheap Debit Card
with a Visa stamped on it. Be sure the
Debit Card has atleast $2 in it Because
PayPal will deduct $1 for your account
to be verified. But don't worry the $1 will
be refunded to your debit card within after
24 hours.
A Verified PayPal Account means that
your limits in sending and receiving funds
have been lifted and now you can send
and receive huge amounts using your
PayPal account.

expertintegrations

I am not sure if this has been successfully done, but a way to do this, is if you do not have a checking account you can link your PayPal to get verified. You can link your Credit/Debit card, & paypal will debit a small charge to the card you add, & in 30days you will receive your credit/debit card statement & from there you can input that charge to get verified, now if you have online access to your credit/debit card you can review that charge within a short time, I'd say anywhere from 24/ to 48/hrs - & then just confirm the charge & that should do it!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.