What types of phones are having a long live of battery.??

Rackie

hi..!!

I'm just want to know if what types of mobile or gadget have a long live battery.. As my experience I use two types of phones but same after 1hour using in Internet same battery low..

ecole11j

Hard to say since cell phone batteries eventually go bad and last for a shorter amount of time. I would suggest investing in a portable charger. I always have on in my pockets. Other than that, keep a watch on your phone battery for signs it might be going bad (like if stays charged for a shorter amount of time or if the battery itself gets swollen and puffy).

JB Fernandez

If you are looking for a phone that it's battery will last at least a week or more, Go for a phone that doesn't have a camera and not IOS or android operated. Just a regular phone which can send and receive text messages and calls. For example is nokia 3310, or Samsung spare phones.

Monga

Almost all Xiaomi phones have good battery backup. I have been using Redmi Note 4 for 5 months, 4100mAh battery is pretty good to support a 5.5″ screen. With 1–2 hours on calls while continuously connected to WiFi, browsing for 5 hours on phone, the battery juice would run for 1.5 days.

CookieRunner

Since many phones have all the necessary apps that we like and we have already , those apps consume so much power that it makes our batteries drain out fast and all. So I suggest that you always watch out your battery for example in charging.. make it a point to charge your phone before it drains, second, don't overcharge since this is the best way for you to make your battery healthy and also safe to use. Close all apps that you are not using. Lower the volume and the brightness of your phone... These are some ways in order for you battery to be long lasting and also safe to use. I also know that the old phones have long lasting batteries since it doesn't have apps yet that is battery consuming. So if you're up with that, those are really the phones that has long life batteries.

Crist

It depends on the user. If you use your phone daily for gaming you really can't say. If you use your phone while charging this can affect the lifetime of your battery. So if you buy phones or gadgets lifetime of the battery really depend on how you use your gadgets. It is better to fully charge it first before you use it. Doing this will maximize the lifetime of your battery. Over charging it as well will cause shortening of battery lifetime.

ooi18

Unless you are not connecting to the internet, your phone will not be last longer at most 2 days. The only and cheaper choice now is get a portable charger or powerbank.

Carolin323

I have been using an iPhone for a year now. Everything suits me. Also, if you dont like the iPhone, you can simply buy a bank that you can carry with you.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.