1 million page views per month revenue?

Hugo E.

I am having a blog with 500k page views per month, I will try to increase this amount to 1 million page views per month, I have not applied any ways to earn money with it because I want to focus on growing site first. Out of curiosity, how do you monetize a website with 1 million views per month, and how much can you make from it? even you have not a site with this amount of traffic, let's discuss on this interesting topic :)

Rob Whisonant

There is no way in the world to answer your question with the little info you have given. Depends on the niche, your target audience, your traffic sources, your buyers intentions, how well you sell or pre-sell. etc, etc, etc....

So.... either you are going to lose a ton of money with that traffic to.... Ya gonna get rich! :)

For example... You have a site on how to live off the grid when you have no money and spend zero money.... You are going to make nothing.

Another example... Your site tells people how to solve a big problem they are having and they don't care how much the spend to solve the problem... You gonna get rich! :)

Source from Google

Apart from CPC, you will also earn from your CPM ad impressions. Irrespective of any niche, the average CPM earning is $1 to $1.5 per 1,000 impressions. You can make $40 to $60 per day from 40,000 page views.
Just keep in mind if your traffic is not productive.... AKA they don't make money off of your traffic... They will cancel your account.

vishwa

You can monetize it with many programs like CPC and CPM programs. For this you can monetize it with programs like AdSense or Media.net. You can also monetize it with Native ad networks like Outbrain, Taboola etc.

Ish5501

You can make about 250$ from CPC like Google Adsense. However, if you receive huge traffic from search engines you can earn lot of money with affiliate marketing. I'm sure you can make 5000$ or more with affiliate marketing

juliaann

Your high monthly page views are really like an achievement, I like as you mention you didn't have applied any ways to earn money with it because I want to focus on growing site first. I personally understand if you have good audiance with your website you can easy make money with website.

DeniseMBarnes

Hi Hugo

It can be monetized by you using apps like CPM and CPC apps. With this, you may monetize it together with apps like AdSense or even Media.net. You may even decorate it together using Native American advertising networks such as Outbrain, Taboola etc.

amanwaa

Why do you not try any affiliate products on your blog, you can easily monetize your whole traffic with affiliate

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
It is a good suggestion but I would to use other making money ways before using affiliate programs on my blog, I am afraid that affiliates can affect to SEO and my visitors.

Tonysanders

Conversion is important. When you have that much traffic, know how to monetize that and at least convert 1% that would make a pure profit every month if you know how to email them and send high offers.

AlphaNine_vini

Best way is to get the sponsorships directly to your website. Alternatively you can use Google Adsense, Affiliate programs and BuysellAds. You will 100% margin to your account if the sponsor is directly acquired by you. Make sure you give more preference to your direct sponsors. You can even tie up with Ads agencies or individual sellers who have good network to sell your Ad space.

BountySite

Nice! Share us more information about your blog. What is the blog about?
How did you start? Tell us about your journey.

May I offer you a free website backup and security service?

With this amount of traffic you better try to create some products/services of your niche and sell it through your website. If anyone could make money through your website through affiliate marketing and advertisement, why not you try it on your own?

My point is: If advertisers of your website earn money through CPC, CPM, and other methods, Why not you create your own product and sell it through. Understandably, you income will be much more than other methods. In my view, with this amount of traffic, own products are the best.

Adrenalead

There are many methods for monetizing website traffic. Web Push Notification is one of them.
This method has different advantages and the most attractive of them is that there is no need to provide an ad space on your site.
Web push notification is directly delivered on internet user's device.
Check Adrenalead. com for more details.
P.S. we have online calculator for your traffic and you can easily calculate your income befor subscribing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.