Buy Youtube subscribers and views is legit?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I don't know this is allowed by Youtube or not but I am seeing more people are offering services to increase subscribers and views for my Youtube channel. Are there services legit or not? what do you guys think?

joey_2tep

Some of the youtubers upload videos to gain profit by their numbers of views and subscribers. The more views your video has, the more chance of you getting partnered by YouTube. By that, your video will have ads inserted in it which will profit YouTube and that is how they give you a certain percentage as your income. Now, if your numbers of views and subscribers are machine generated and probably fake accounts, I don't think YouTube will allow because this is all about business and target audience are people with real accounts.

Rob Whisonant

If you are looking at the cheap views like on fiverr, it's bot traffic. Not worth a single penny.

JB Fernandez

Don't believe them. That is a scam. Youtube is stupid enough not to detect such activities. Yes you might get views and subscribers but the company might considered it as not legit or forfeited.

Jim15

I think there is a legit site which you can manage to gain views like the site I saw which is a lottery and in order to gain entries, the users need to play a youtube videos in 30 to 99 seconds. But its your choice if you want to believe or not.

Ish5501

Don't buy youtube subscribers and views. There are many ways to build your subscriber count manually. So, try to make quality videos with great content and you can get views by sharing them on social medias. You can use facebook ads to promoe your videos and this makes you lot of traffic with subscribers

Lost93

I think it's not legit. You can not buy enough subscribers to get paid for it. I just do not think you have anything to do with buying a few subscribers. How legit or not, I do not know.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.