What do people think of SEO Clerks?

Sean Quinn

I can remember years ago when i was a member of SEO Clerks and used to sell advertising on it for my websites, but i havent used it for years. :p What is the general feeling about the SEO Clerks Marketplace website now a days?

Rob Whisonant

Personally I never use sites like that. I only higher people to do services that I personally know or have been referred to me from someone I know and trust.

Keyword here is "trust."

Sean Quinn

Yeah i know what you mean. :p I had a quick look through the services and alot look dogies now lol :p Im sure there are lots of good sellers on it, but its the telling them apart..

Nemanja

Premium Member
I can remember years ago when i was a member of SEO Clerks and used to sell advertising on it for my websites, but i havent used it for years. :p What is the general feeling about the SEO Clerks Marketplace website now a days?
Almost services I bought from Fiverr, not from SEO Clerks because I have seen many Indian or Pakistan Guys there, I have bad experience when buying services from them. I think I can buy better services if goo with Fiverr but it also depends on how i will choose providers there or i get luck.

Bryson

I have written for them a few times before, but never purchased services from them. A lot of their writers do not speak English as a first language and it shows in the quality of the content.

Sean Quinn

When i used to use it, i earned most of my money from referring affiliates and earning commission off their sales, as well as the advertising i sold on it. :p After logging back into my account after years i was just contemplating wither i should keep using them, or just keep withdrawing my affiliate earning and stay away from the selling and buying gigs. :p

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.