How do you check if a site has been submitted to directories?

Jrlcentral

I have a site which has long been inactive. But I have recently revived it. I mean I redesigned it and started posting on it. I wasn't sure if I have submitted the site to directories.

How do you check if a site has already been submitted. If not what is the best way to submit it to different directories? :rolleyes2:

harrygreen90

I have a site which has long been inactive. But I have recently revived it. I mean I redesigned it and started posting on it. I wasn't sure if I have submitted the site to directories.

How do you check if a site has already been submitted. If not what is the best way to submit it to different directories? :rolleyes2:
After submitted your website to a web directories after days or weeks, you can check if your websites with backlinks tool and make sure that it has backlinks from those directories or not. In the other hand, you can save URLs where you submitted your website on web directories and revisit them after weeks and see your link is being appeared there or not.

I would not care about directories because they are very weak links and not useful for SEO.

fastreplies

How do you check if a site has already been submitted. If not what is the best way to submit it to different directories?
- First of all if your site is already indexed, you want be able to submit it again if you still have the same domain.
- Second, try your keywords or domain and that will pull your site to the top.
- Third, organize yourself by creating list of directories you have submitted and specially if you have paid for submission.
- Fourth, if you paid but don't remember where, try PayPal statements.

Good luck
fastreplies

I would not care about directories because they are very weak links and not useful for SEO.
Can you please share with us why you think so and what is your general knowledge about directories?

:confused:

fastreplies

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.