How and where do you sell digital goods online?

kleo

I'm thinking of selling digital goods online like pdf files. I've searched and there are many platforms online that let you sell but of course, I should pay some fees like listing/posting fees, transaction fees, etc. I think some of them charges high fees so I'm wondering if there are any online marketplace that would let me sell for a cheap posting fee or even for free.

CatherineEsco

Find a niche for your product. It may be a PDF about health so you can advertise through a niche or group of people who are interested in fitness or health. You can advertise on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Also, have you tried GoodReads, EBay or Amazon? Those are the best sites you can sell something digital like information or a book.

professorrosado

You should really invest at least in a website for you to use with your general efforts.
WP offers plugins that do what you want easily.

Some communitybasedhosting websites offer virtual assistant promotion and security services as well so that will boost your efforts significantly. You need to compare the benefits of FREE vs. Assisted Options (fee-based) in any IM effort.

Rob Whisonant

I use my own websites to sell. I mostly use my own scripts to take payment and deliver the product.

JezieLyn

I worked in with the largest e-commerce company in China before. As I was working, I find it good to really sell your products there. But of course you have to be have a knowledge in doing exporting business. But if you are only thinking of selling localy, facebook and making your own website (even those free ones) would be good enough to sell. I have tried many times to sell, luckily I was able to do so just using Facebook. Having many connections can help you as well.

kleo

Do you sell digital or physical products? I just made a Facebook page to try selling there but I'm not really good at advertising so I haven't sold anything there. I've also made a website but I haven't published it yet because it is still lacking in some areas. Can you give some tips in having connections also? Thanks in advance!

mastrodigital

You should consider starting a WordPress website, installing the Woocommerce plugin and having an online store. I've sold plenty of digital products that way. Also look into Amazon KDP if you want to sell e-books, guide, and tutorials.

Dapmu

You can sell products or goods anywhere on the internet. In my opinion, its probably good to sell on social media such as facebook and twitter. tou can create your own page naming it about tour business and then you can post your products. there, you can share and inform people about your products and could attract customers.

There are also online Shopping sites such as Lazada, eBay, Zalora and etc. You could also sell your stuff there with the help of those mentioned sites because in a click, your product will be available for purchase for your customers and its also helpful for your customers to shop with ease.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views