• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks

Is pay per click online job is good?

Hi im livsn and im very curious about this kind of job so i just want to ask if this job is good to go full time? or i should go it on my free time cause i have shown so many people that say they earn to much just clicking a site but i have a doubt that its just an another online job scam thats why im afraid again to lose my effort and time for nothing so i will make an survey or a question to gain more info about this one, i hope you guys will help me a lot about this kind of job thanks again!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    i bumped into this online job while searching for online jobs. I've read reviews about it. They say its actually a nice job for full time or part time. It also pays good and transactions are fast. Sites like upwork or juanads are some of the sites i have visited. They actually pay though. It just needs time and effort (tons of effort) to be able to make money fast because pay per click jobs pays just so little money. a dollar probably gonna take you more or less an hour depending on hoe mugo effort you allocate for this. It's a not a bad job actually. It just needs dedication tho.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 106/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by livsn85 View Post
    Hi im livsn and im very curious about this kind of job so i just want to ask if this job is good to go full time? or i should go it on my free time cause i have shown so many people that say they earn to much just clicking a site but i have a doubt that its just an another online job scam thats why im afraid again to lose my effort and time for nothing so i will make an survey or a question to gain more info about this one, i hope you guys will help me a lot about this kind of job thanks again!
    It is good to earn money from pay per click on websites but you need to join many pay per click sites to earn more money because you will be not allowed to click on ads many times in a day on a website. That's why you should join many sites.

Also, some sites will pay less depends on users' countries thus you should consider this before joining it because it requires more time and efforts.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have tried this before. I registered in different site and do what is asked to click, watched the ads in a specified time and get paid. Unfortunately, i was only paid in a little amount. As a result, i have consumed a lot of time compared with my other freelance work so i decided to stopped. Pay per click online job is not good for me based on my own experience. I rather enroll or participate myself in a survey, beta testing etc. that will pay me more and save my time than doing that kind of job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I tried it before the payout are not so high, Its really good as part time but for full time i think its quite hard to make it possible.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    For me it is not a good job to make since you can earn very minimal as compare to other online jobs. It takes time for you to be able to make a cash out since it gives you only a few advertisement per day. It will takes for how many days for you to reach the desired payout withdrawals. The time and effort that you make in this job is not even worth it in my own opinion.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    pay per click job is good if you're just killing time but the earnings here is not that good/high other PPC sites needs activation fee for you to click ads and in every ads. u will receive 0.005$ but there's so many PPC sites that didn't need any fees or Free
    wherein you withdraw your earnings using your bitcoin wallet.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Pay per click job for me is just a source of extra income unless you have more than one site that pays you money. There are lots of online jobs but not all of it will hire you or will qualify your skills. I think you need to master the skills in this type of jobs to make money fast.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    For me, pay per click online job is not a good idea to consider it as a full time job because your earnings here is very small. You first have to earn points that is equivalent to a certain amount that you can withdraw. You must join many pay per click jobs in order to earn more because if you consider to join only one pay per click jobs there are only few advertisements in a day sometimes there's only one ads or worst to ads in one day. It okay to consider it as an extra income and still look for better opportunities out there.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Thanks
    Any pay per click job is good, but they pay so little so your earnings will not be enough even if you do it full time. It will be good for additional income or if you are self employed. I have been doing it for almost a week now and I earned as little as $2, so I guess that gives you an idea.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hi. PayPerClick jobs are really good if you have a lot of active referrals who also earn for you. If you do this alone even with a lot of PPC sites, you'll be frustrated because of the time it takes and the effort just to earn a withdrawal buck. My tip for you is to study how you can get referrals on your PPC sites. Active referrals.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    Pay per click is a form of advertising for companies to help their online sites grow. As for a job, it just requires your time, without having your investment to earn money by simply answering surveys, watching videos, or any other tasks required. Although it pays a little and it takes longer for you to withdraw, it helps somehow, especially if you are at home most of the time. You just need to land in a genuine online site for a pay per click job sites. You can ask your friends if this job site already paid them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Pay per click .... in advertising it's look easy and we can earn money so easy. But it's not that easy because it still need a quota points for you to withdraw the money you earn. I guess there still no easy job even though all you have to do is just sit in front of your computer and let your eyes, hands and mind to do the work . Because some pay per click price is so little it's like 0.05 cents or something and you need a 100$ or much more to reach the quota. It's so frustrating. Because in advertising it's look very easy but when im about to do it those advertising looks fake.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Pay per click jobs are good but the downside is it doesn't pay well. Time spent clicking on those ads as compared to the money to be payed is sometimes not worth it. Not worth the time and energy used in clicking those ads. It's still better to perform certain task to get paid as an online job. But if you've got nothing really important thing to do, this one is good for making a bit of money.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Per per click job is good if you are not in a hurry to earn much. So far, I earned too little and the length of time spent to earn a small amount is not practical.Per per click job is advisable for those persons who do not have high level skills and for those who have spare time. Somehow, they can earn even in this way.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I wouldn't recommend trying to earn an INCOME with pay-per-click. It's nice as a very small side income. It's very hard to reach the minimum threshold for payout at some pay-per-click sites, well for most of them in all honestly.

And once you find that a particular one is pretty good and pays out decently in gift cards or PayPal if you're lucky, they change their TOS and make it twice as difficult to reach a payout threshold. They are fine for a while, but when you find something that is more worth your time and pays you more, you'll stop and spend more time on more profitable endeavors.

Good luck!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    I guess? It's not something I've ever looked into personally. As with any freelancing job - I'd advise you to look into how much you're being paid per click before signing up for it. Make sure you're being valued financially as a participant.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    In these modern time you can find lots of PPC sites, but they all are not good and its process is so lengthy. Sometimes it's good if you're spend some money then your earn can be increased. But all over in my opinion you can do it as a part time or when you are free, but as professional way ppc is not secured. but you can work with clixsense this is trustworthy site.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    There are legitimate sites for it but there are also some who are scams so be careful and do your research first in everything you do online. Now, if you are looking for a full time job for pay per click, it will not suffice since you have to do many things first before you earn real money. You can earn there maybe for part time only and its not a huge amount like when you have your salary plus it would eat lots of your time before earning lets say a dollar.

Newer Threads

1. kyraana
    Bing Local Places
    By kyraana in forum Bing
    kyraana
    Replies: 0 | Views: 51
    Last post by kyraana, 11-27-2017, 09:57 AM
  2. Crist
    kammy
    Replies: 17 | Views: 281
    Last post by kammy, 12-11-2017, 04:41 AM
  3. Pro1biz