Which ad would be more responsive, an ad with just a phone #, or one with just a website?

Pro1biz

Just recently signed with an income opp that includes the option of sharing a phone number, (1 min message) with promo code, or advertising their website. My marketing budget is small, so Im asking all you smart, opinionated pros what might get the most response.

DawnsDivination

Seeing as how most people are looking for opportunities "online" these days, and not so much in our 3d world/face-to-face, I would think advertising a website would be most beneficial to you. I've, personally, only had a business phone number on an advertisement, along with a website though, and with both options available, I can honestly say I didn't receive one phone call. Things may be different with your income opportunity, I'm not sure what it entails, but with mine it just wasn't even needed.

Maybe text the waters a little on each front and see how that goes since your budget is small. You can see results pretty quickly if you're paying for your marketing, even with a small budget. When you see where the numbers lie, is where you finish off your marketing budget, you "roll it out" so they say.

Good luck!

carolinasky

Aim for a specific audience

It is very hard to say what will provide you with the most response. I think when your ad is placed you need to be able to create a target audience you are trying to grab their attention. If you can hit your target audience then you maybe able to get a high response level. I would make sure there is a way for potential clients to reach you on a personal note like a phone, number, live chat, or text even. If you choose to use the website then make sure when they click on the website the contact information is easily accessed. many people are busy, busy, busy, and they like the option of live chat, text, or talking on the go.

Sam

It's really much better advertising their website, as its cheaper and the target customer would be able to surf the information on the website. It's why most of the online advertisers advertise their websites on the ads. However, it depends on the product. You should explain here what the product is.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.