What is the most in demand and profitable skill for a freelancer? Ballpark figure earning?

Castro_Mike

Freelancing is gaining popularity as an alternative path to earn money outside the conventional work set-up. What particular skill will put you in the right track as a freelancer? Online Writing jobs, Coding, Data Analytic to name a few. Can you make a good living out of it?

Rob Whisonant

I would say it is writing. But, high quality writing. Tons of writers that suck. Very few really good ones. The really good ones are usually booked for months ahead.

Judas2018

SEO seems to be very in demand these days. Also video making and logo design. Many people are looking for professional filmmakers and directors to shoot videos for them. Whether it be commercials, short films, advertisements, web videos, etc. You don't even have to be a professional filmmaker. Just be good at operating a video camera or shooting videos on a phone. Also in demand are editors to put together video footage for people. Logo designers are also in high demand nowadays - as anyone getting into business needs a snazzy logo.

macfais

Freelancing is gaining popularity as an alternative path to earn money outside the conventional work set-up. What particular skill will put you in the right track as a freelancer? Online Writing jobs, Coding, Data Analytic to name a few. Can you make a good living out of it?
According to Upwork website, the top ten in-demand skills are Virtual reality, Natural language processing, Econometrics, Learning Management System (LMS), Neural networks, Penetration testing, SEO auditing
Image processing, Asana work tracking, and Facebook API development.

All I can say, having IT-related skill is an advantage. For aspiring freelancers, you have to take note of those.

Jim15

The best profitable skill that a freelancer must have is the ability in writing. Many online jobs nowadays are into writing. The most paid freelancers are the one that has a great mind in writing articles, news, poems and many other useful piece of writing but a freelancer for me must have as many skills as they can because there will be more opportunity in the future.

Bryson

I don't know that there is "one thing" that is the top career for freelancers, but I do know that the amount of earnings depends on the individual. It depends on how hard you are willing to work and how much time you are willing to put into the work that you do.

kailey

Anything that's computer related skill such like web designing nand many more. We all know that we are now in a computwr generation, online related businesses and services jobs are sprourting everywhere. They will eventually hire you if they can sense that you have incredible skill that could benefit both of you.

m_cel

I've read articles that the most in demand and pay higher incomes are teaching online and Vlogging. If you have the right skills you can teach online it pays a lot, though I don't have an idea how many hours you should consume on teaching. Vlogging is like making videos on Youtube. If you're video got viral, advertisement would come to you to post on your Youtube channels. Being a Vlogger is not easy because you need to think unique concepts to catch people attentions. Being different to your competitors would give you lots of views on your channel. If you have the guts to be seen on Youtube be a Vlogger but if not try some other online jobs that suits your skills.

HazelDJ

If you find good clients for various kinds of freelancing jobs, you will really earn. If the skills you have is highly demand, you will surely get jobs on it. However, for newbies, they will find hard in looking for a client because the latter choose to get workers whom they already know with high ratings. Take for an instance, a job for making a certain software/program is such a high paid job. However, for those who are newbies, it is hard to persuade employers to immediately rely and trust them.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.