The Most Money From Social Media!

JB Fernandez

In my part, I'm just doing it manually. The most profitable portal for me at this moment is the google adsense. I just let it do the job on advertisement and I'm just waiting to get paid. I have a youtube channel which is linked to my google adsense. I also have blogs which is already gained advertisements. Adsense do the most work. I just received my paycheck whenever my sites and channel are earning. I'm just not sure if I got paid right.

Reactions: professorrosado

Nejii

Nejii
I wonder, if you want to earn by Adsense, should your YouTube channel and blogs or websites have followers and viewers already? I mean, what are the qualifications and requirements to get this Adsense thing? Thanks

JB Fernandez

JB Fernandez
For your youtube channel, you should have atleast 10,000 views first before it will be monetized.
So technically, you should work on the views first before you will get paid. Regarding on the blogs, google is determining the blog site which has a good traffic of readers and putting an advertisement on it. In that way, you will earn on every visitor to your blog.

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Which Social Media Platform Do You Make The Most Money From Right Now?
Twitter I think it is better than Facebook to get money because I got clients from there. Of course, Facebook is my second choice.

Is it from PAID or FREE interaction?
Free, I want to go with Twitter ads, but its pretty expensive to promote there.

Are you automated / Team Based or Just You Doing Your Thing Manually?
Do it manually because I can control what I want to do there and no ban from social networks if using automatic tools.

Carlos Kerika

Which Social Media Platform Do You Make The Most Money From Right Now?
Is it from PAID or FREE interaction?
Are you automated / Team Based or Just You Doing Your Thing Manually?
I do have a YouTube channel that I use to generate some cash from the ads. I am also building a page on Instagram hopefully if it gains enough followers then I will be able to attract adverts on my page and earn from it. I prefer doing my stuff manually because I interact with my audience hence giving them some kind of motivation to view more and more of my work. One thing I have noticed is that it all requires a lot of patience in order to grow bigger and make good out of social media platforms.

professorrosado

Can I ask, what niche you promote for "clients" using twitter?

I do have a YouTube channel that I use to generate some cash from the ads. I am also building a page on Instagram hopefully if it gains enough followers then I will be able to attract adverts on my page and earn from it. I prefer doing my stuff manually because I interact with my audience hence giving them some kind of motivation to view more and more of my work. One thing I have noticed is that it all requires a lot of patience in order to grow bigger and make good out of social media platforms.
Are you using the method of short videos with music (slideshow) to attract traffic through the description link or , reviews? What YT Strategy?

professorrosado

I believe that Youtube tells you when you qualify - the option to monetize your channel shows up in your dashboard and (I believe) they send you an email notification.

You don't need too many views, but you should have a good amount of videos you upload somewhat frequently (every day or every few days). It may also be determined by other factors as well.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads