What is the best and cheaper social media app to market your business?

lusciousgirl

I've been working on some marketing campaigns and I want to know the best option for me to promote my ads. I hope you can help me with this. Thanks! :thumb::wave::help::think::confused::idea::beg:

Carlos Kerika

I've been working on some marketing campaigns and I want to know the best option for me to promote my ads. I hope you can help me with this. Thanks! :thumb::wave::help::think::confused::idea::beg:
There are many social media platforms out there that you can use in placing your ads at a very cheap price like Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. Some of the Facebook users have reported spending $1 per ad. Before going into prices, you have to narrow down to the most appropriate social media by using the following three points:
1. Where your target customers are most concentrated (usage, groups, etc.)
2. Where your target customers are most accessible (preferred media, ad targeting, etc.)
3. Where your target customers most actively engage with ads.

After narrowing down then you can research on the different prices per ad and am sure you will find the cheapest. You can also create a channel on YouTube to advertise your own stuff and encourage viewers to react on your ads.

Go easy on the emojis though :)

lusciousgirl

Thanks! I didnt know that you can promote ads to Facebook for only a $1. The minimum amount I've seen is $5. Can you teach me how to promote ads in FB for only a $1? That can save me a lot of money! :thankyou:

Jim15

Facbook is the best for you to make ads because it has a lot of users. This can lead you to a higher customers because many will it. But be careful when you are spending money to ads because if a lot of users of facebook are not interested in your ads, they will just ignore it.

trendjing

The success of promoting ads depends on where you will put them and the demographics you are reaching. You can choose between Facebook and Instagram as your platform, since the two has a higher rate of social media viewers. Mostly of the teenagers use Instagram while adults use Facebook more. The fact that Facebook is the mostly used social media app in the world, we also can't deny that Instagram is on the verge of rising number of viewers. But if you can do ads on both, you might achieve the success in your marketing campaigns.

edenmae29

Facebook is my best choice, I personally use this for promoting my products since I'm an online retailer. And I can say it really works. You also have an option to boost your sales post with just a few dollars. What's really great is you can optimize and choose your audiences age range, location etc. depending on your target market.

daikaads

Thanks! I didnt know that you can promote ads to Facebook for only a $1. The minimum amount I've seen is $5. Can you teach me how to promote ads in FB for only a $1? That can save me a lot of money! :thankyou:
Facebook says the following
If the ad set gets charged for impressions, its daily budget must be at least $1 a day
If the ad set gets charged for clicks, Likes, video views, or post engagement, its daily budget must be at least $5 a day

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.