Which is better: Amazon or Shopify store?

lusciousgirl

I am planning to start my online store and I need to know which platform or online store is better and cheaper to get started? I hope you can comment on this and can you tell me the advantages and disadvantages of the 2 online store. By the way I am from the Philippines and I'm targetting Tier1 countries.

mastrodigital

There are no upfront costs to start selling on Amazon from what I believe, that would be one of the biggest benefits. Shopify is about $29/month but having your own branded storefront is huge if you are willing to invest. If anything, why not do both? Get a Shopify store and then sell on Amazon as well!

Goyum

I strongly suggest you start with Amazon. You will get many many more organic sales than through your own website. Plus if you're using Amazon FBA it is not much more expensive than Shopify.

AmieBotella

I personally recommend doing both but if you're only just starting on it. you may want to use Amazon first and learn from there. I am currently exploring Shopify as well and I am still at the moment of getting to know it and if it's worth the fee fro them though.

Ridew

Well, it totally depends upon your objective and how you want to represent your brand. I suggest to go with Amazon, and take a trial account on Shopify, play with it and try to understand completely the functionality.

Sam

Hello, Luciousgirl! It's a good day to start today :ertery:. If you would like to start an online store and targeting tier 1 countries, it would be good selling using Amazon, at it the most popular online shopping mall. But the obstacle would be the delivery from Philippine. If you sell common products (wich other people sell too), your potential customers would think twice about the product shipment and its cost. But if you think that your product is something unique and people need and interested in, just go on. It's good to start today. Selling on Amazon is quite easy without hassle. Good luck!

Alanna Mohr

Personally, I recommend doing but if you are only just beginning on it. You might want to use Amazon first and find out from there. I am currently researching Shopify as well and I am still in the moment of getting to understand it and when it's worth the fee fro them though.

StarBoss

I really like being here with you, I wish everyone a good profit. Tell me please how long does the withdrawal of funds in this program?

hcafit

I am planning to start my online store and I need to know which platform or online store is better and cheaper to get started? I hope you can comment on this and can you tell me the advantages and disadvantages of the 2 online store. By the way I am from the Philippines and I'm targetting Tier1 countries.
Dear Sir

I suggest you Amazon, its good place to buy any thing in front of Amazon Home page, Amazon have Amazon keyword planner tool, that shows e commerce trends

I think Amazon is Good place to buy any thing

regards:

Kamal kant

nehachanna

Amazon is best online shopping website because it gives you the best offers and deals

The Telecom Shop

Well I suggest you to go for Amazon. It is one of the best online shopping website with several advantages. But you can also search out some information regarding shopify Because it totally depends on your objectives or funds that how much you want to spend.

juliaann

Amazon is best than Shopify store, As Amazon is one of the biggest e-commerce sites which has such amazing features as well as also offering great offers in prime.

sammy

There's always been a huge battle between using Amazon or FBA to sell your products and selling directly to customers using Shopify. By Shopify integration with Amazon, you can dropship products from Aliexpress or China to your customers with it or not. Instead of just thinking if you should sell on Amazon or on Shopify, you can now do both.

vishwa

If you are completely new to the ecommerce business then I would recommend you to go with Amazon. Its a big online marketplace and have millions of daily sales. It will definitely give you the boost and help you to make sales.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.