Bitcoin OR REAL GOLD?

professorrosado

Do you guys actually think that Bitcoin is going to make sense after a Solar Flare?

Isn't Gold better and long lasting commodity?

If you could build gold wealth for yourself through IM, would you?
Would you prefer gold in the hand boullion to Bitcoin?

Give us your best reasoning for your opinion!

Rob Whisonant

I would go for the gold every time.

Also consider that future wars would most likely be on the technical front. Imagine an EMP taking out the Internet. Since you can't access the blockchain your bitcoin is worth nothing.

Also with the net neutrality thing... What if your ISP decided to charge you $30 each time you access the blockchain?

Bitcoin may be great in theory and will make a lot of people rich IF they find a way to convert it to some type of physical currency or goods they can use to barter with.

Bitcoin left in the blockchain is very volatile and could become worthless in a blink of an eye.

If you rely on bitcoin to feed your family, a single EMP could cause you and your family to starve to death or at the least, become homeless.

Just some food for thought.

professorrosado

Yeah - I concur!

Where are all the bitcoin marketers? No one has anything to say in favor of Bitcoin?

BelindaMT

BelindaMT
Hi professorrosado,
I heard about bitcoin and I have an idea that it was volatile but it's my first time to hear about REAL GOLD I hope its okay with you if I asked what is real gold? and how does it works in the internet world? I am really curious to know about that.

Arnesto

Of course gold. Nobody has no idea what will happen with bitcoin. The US govt can shut it down tomorrow and on the other hand it can go up to 100k. For the moment it's not even a real coin like it was planned to be, it's a commodity, you can't buy anything with bitcoin (beside on the dark web), you can't buy a house or mile with bitcoin. so it's good for the moment as a commodity but i would be careful.

junrose123

junrose123
Yes I agree with you, I would also prefer the gold over bitcoin since gold has been already for how many decades unlike in bitcoin that it is new to the market and it has a lot of uncertainty. Nobody knows on what really might happen in the bitcoin for a longer period of time. It is not really good to just rely on bitcoins because of some risks that it might give to us.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads