Facebook marketing

kelz784

Posting quality content on a regular basis is a good start when it comes to building a strong Facebook following.

My fiance has his own car polishing business, and Facebook is the only form of marketing we do.

The old adage "A picture speaks a thousand words" is particularly true when it comes to Facebook, as people are very visual beings. Pictures will always grab peoples attention, but then you also need to back it up with quality writing.

Boosting the post (otherwise known as sponsored posts) will reach new people, and you have the option of targetting your post to certain demographics, for example, location, age, gender etc depending on the audience you are trying to reach.

Facebook is a very effective marketing tool in my opinion.

trendjing

How can i creat strong fanpage to bussiness????
Before you can create a strong fan page, you must first establish your Facebook site by creating good, relevant, up-to-date content with better quality pictures or videos attached to it. Sharing your FB page and let your family and friends share it too will help you advertise your business for free; You can also share links to your other social media sites, so other people from the sites will go and take a look on what business do you cater on Facebook, and letting them comment on what do they think about your business.

By then, you can slowly pick up a fan page for your business on Facebook.

Black Thunder

Thanks for your help
I think too content is very important but i have no much exp for write content(When i was student,my literiture is very bad:))
I will improve my writing

Nathaniel Nguyen

Nathaniel Nguyen
You don't have to be too focused on your writing. It's not you are writing a lecture or an article. Most of the time, no one will even bother reading. You just need to post something creative, funny, appealing to some specific targets. It could be a colorful image or a video with a catchy soundtrack proposing your service. It's all about the attractiveness of the content you create. It should work way better than a 250 word writing.

Anyway, I hope you will do well with your business. :)

carolinasky

When it comes to having a strong fan page you must use colors and picture that are eye catching and related to the business you are Marketing. You should highlight your company and the product or service customers can get. Give detail information about you and the company, ways to contact, and great pictures. I think having a good foundation of friends or fan base to be able to begin adding friends to your fan base on the page and bring in more fans.

edwardkenway

For facebook marketing you can do a lots of things like: upload nice product picture, suppose your product is about phone gadgets, then its image should be nice so that consumer can understand about it, and image should be eye catchy. Another thing is fan page will be more stronger, if the fan page get more member. More traffic will be helpful for business. Other side you can use fb booster which is included in facebook.

So, i think in this way you can make more stronger fanpage.

jennypitula

Try to add quality fresh and attractive contents everyday on your fan page. Try to add those people who are related to your services.sometime add some interesting images like gif images and some videos which are like testimonials like how people are benefited after having your products or services; how much your bran is reliable like that. All these are helpful for creating positive impression in audiences' minds.

JeffreyMaximo3

Facebook is one of the best place to introduce your business. I can say that most of us are a Facebook user, because it is easy to use and it is very convenient. Most of us know that Facebook is a place where we can communicate and it connects people all around the world.
Are you used Facebook to introduce your business, you can easily get the attention of many people. On Facebook you can share your business in many ways, you can post photos of the product that you are selling. And give you though about the product and its benefits.
You can easily monitor your business in Facebook, you can access to in anywhere you go and at any time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.