• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 6/0
    Thanks

How to get your Keywords Ranked?

Hello Webmasters, I have a question which might be confusing to many newbies like me. I have started SEO for my website where half of my keywords are showing up in top 100 while half of them are still not showing up. Since the efforts applied are equal for both set. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to get them in top 100 at least? I have tried all common strategies & in need of genuine answer only please!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Based on keyword popularity some keywords might be ranked and some might be not, there is no other reason for that. So, keywords especially if you are a new website trying to rank for a popular keyword, but if you take content marketing and SEO seriously, you can start to make things happen.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/4
    Given: 109/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evejones View Post
    Hello Webmasters, I have a question which might be confusing to many newbies like me. I have started SEO for my website where half of my keywords are showing up in top 100 while half of them are still not showing up. Since the efforts applied are equal for both set. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to get them in top 100 at least? I have tried all common strategies & in need of genuine answer only please!
    There are many reasons that your half of keywords can not ranking such as the their difficulty, their competitor or their market. If your keywords are hard to rank then they need more time and resources to rank up.
    Godaddy Renewal Coupon 27% Off on Domain Renewal Price
    eCoupon.io - Cheap coupons for Domain, Hosting and VPS server

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 377/11
    Given: 59/27
    Thanks
    What "common strategies" have you used?

Without knowing what you have done, there isn't much to add.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    What "common strategies" have you used?

Without knowing what you have done, there isn't much to add.
    I have started with Forum Posting, Web 2.0, PDF Submissions, Blog Commenting and Social Bookmarking

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have started with Forum Posting, Web 2.0, PDF Submissions, Blog Commenting and Social Bookmarking
    I would suggest you to go with Guest Posting.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Those are all extremely weak links. You will never rank for anything using those links unless there is no competition at all.

Forum posting means you are likely spamming forums.
    Web 2.0 links are as useful as building a link on a brand new domain.
    PDF submissions are the same as Web 2.0 links. Totally worthless.
    Blog commenting is generally just spam. If you leave a worthwile comment on a worthwhile page, it likely is a nofollow link or there are so many other links on the page that the link to your page is extremely weak.
    Social bookmarking is utterly useless for SEO.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Those are all extremely weak links. You will never rank for anything using those links unless there is no competition at all.

PDF submissions are the same as Web 2.0 links. Totally worthless.
    Blog commenting is generally just spam. If you leave a worthwile comment on a worthwhile page, it likely is a nofollow link or there are so many other links on the page that the link to your page is extremely weak.
    Social bookmarking is utterly useless for SEO.
    This means i'm working upon something which is not at all useful. What would you recommend then?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Start with your website onpage optimisation itself. Double check if the site and url structure is focused to those keywords you want to rank upon. Multiple pages for same keywords may confuse search engines as well as users.

For improving Keyword Ranking in SERP results you must have quality content based around a particular keyword. Target long tailed keywords as they will rank faster than more broad keywords.

If you are a local business get your business listed in online local directories.

Join relevant forum and participate in discussion.

Be active on social media accounts and share relevant information. It is important to remember that not all social media account may be suitable for your business.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    In my point of view, for ranking up keyword you have to optimize your keywords, like you can publish your article in different sites, and you can anchor on your specific keys so that visitors can redirect your site. For example: your keyword is strawberry, so you can anchor this key in articles and different forums, by this way key can be optimized. Beside it most anchor keys are crawled by google. So, this can be rank up for your keywords.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardkenway View Post
    In my point of view, for ranking up keyword you have to optimize your keywords, like you can publish your article in different sites, and you can anchor on your specific keys so that visitors can redirect your site. For example: your keyword is strawberry, so you can anchor this key in articles and different forums, by this way key can be optimized. Beside it most anchor keys are crawled by google. So, this can be rank up for your keywords.
    Thanks, but this anchoring is not working out for me! I'm already doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Goyum View Post
    Start with your website onpage optimisation itself. Double check if the site and url structure is focused to those keywords you want to rank upon. Multiple pages for same keywords may confuse search engines as well as users.

For improving Keyword Ranking in SERP results you must have quality content based around a particular keyword. Target long tailed keywords as they will rank faster than more broad keywords.

If you are a local business get your business listed in online local directories.

Join relevant forum and participate in discussion.

Be active on social media accounts and share relevant information. It is important to remember that not all social media account may be suitable for your business.
    This is not related to the issue i have!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have also noted that you are doing the required off page SEO activities. I also recommend you to check the Meta tags of all the pages and make word file in below format. It will help to know you that which keywords are targeted and which are not. If the meta tags are not created for non ranking keywords than it need to build ASAP. Another analysis you will also get about the required pages.

URL:
    Targeted Keywords:
    Title:
    Description:

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by softprodigy View Post
    I have also noted that you are doing the required off page SEO activities. I also recommend you to check the Meta tags of all the pages and make word file in below format. It will help to know you that which keywords are targeted and which are not. If the meta tags are not created for non ranking keywords than it need to build ASAP. Another analysis you will also get about the required pages.

URL:
    Targeted Keywords:
    Title:
    Description:
    It is about organizing my keywords right? I'm already doing it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    This means i'm working upon something which is not at all useful. What would you recommend then?
    That's right!! Totally useless. If you are really looking for results stop the spam and useless techniques.

1. You do write the quality and compelling content to attract the right audience. And if it found useful by the audience they would share it on their website with a link.

2. Share it on the Social Media Platform and if it found useful the influencer would make the post viral which will result in backlinks.(Note: All the post what you are sharing doesn't reach the audience)

Still there are other techniques to get the backlinks but it needs more effort.
    Increase your Business Productivity using the Time Attendance System
    Print your employees' ID card on your own using the ID Card Printer in Dubai

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 54/1
    Given: 606/2
    Thanks
    How if your links in posts on high traffic forum and it relates to your niche site? its still considered as spamming links?

What about old domains? web 2.0 will not work with them?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc van Leeuwen View Post
    How if your links in posts on high traffic forum and it relates to your niche site? its still considered as spamming links?
    99.99% of messages on a worthwhile, high traffic forum contain no links. If you are dropping links, you are probably a spammer, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc van Leeuwen View Post
    What about old domains? web 2.0 will not work with them?
    Web 2.0 links are the equivalent of building links of a brand new site. They have the same value. They are about as weak of links as you can find.

Newer Threads

1. evejones
    Goyum
    Replies: 7 | Views: 200
    Last post by Goyum, 12-12-2017, 06:23 AM
  2. WebsiteIntegrations
    WebsiteIntegrations
    Replies: 0 | Views: 65
    Last post by WebsiteIntegrations, 12-06-2017, 10:04 AM
  3. Marc van Leeuwen
    Make PDF uncopyable?
    By Marc van Leeuwen in forum General Discussion