Is Apple Iphone X really worth buying?

m_cel

My friend asked me an advice about Apple Iphone X if it's really worth buying I told him yes of course its Iphone anyway. I like the camera and some other features but the price is really something it's expensive. I told him if you have the money and you're happy to have it then go for it. But if you're having second thought then don't, maybe wait for bit because they might release new phone again.

What do you guys think about Apple Iphone X? Is it really worth buying?

Crist

This is a good topic. But the real question should be. Do you really need Iphone X? Many of us really using this new release products for status in life. If you have one of this which means you can afford it. You're rich man. Right? despite that many of things sacrifice daily needs just to obtain a highly end products. Phones are phones, you'll connect to internet, you need it for call, you need it for games or past time, you'll have music and everything. These feature you can also get on other phones. At end you really don't need an expensive phone.

TheInsaneSakif

I don't think the iPhone X is worth buying. The reason for this is because it is insanely expensive, and buying it would be a complete waste of money. The iPhone X does the same basic stuff that most of the other smartphones do like taking selfies, posting on social media, watching videos etc. You can buy a good enough smartphone for half the price of iPhone X. Sure, the iPhone X does have a borderless screen, Face ID, and a great camera no doubt about that. So if you have tons of money that you are desperate to spend and you like using the latest technology, then you can buy the iPhone X. But for average people, this phone is not the right choice.

Kakashi2020

My friend asked me an advice about Apple Iphone X if it's really worth buying I told him yes of course its Iphone anyway. I like the camera and some other features but the price is really something it's expensive. I told him if you have the money and you're happy to have it then go for it. But if you're having second thought then don't, maybe wait for bit because they might release new phone again.

What do you guys think about Apple Iphone X? Is it really worth buying?
With a street value of $1000 yeah sure it's
worth it . It reeks with the newest tech
breakthroughs like the Face ID thing and
boasts of having the best chip
in the market The A11 Bionic. The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, with a neural engine that’s capable of up to 600 billion operations per second. That's why it's worth every cent,
but I'll pass, too rich for me.

trendjing

iPhone X really attracts many buyers, because of the little details they added, like facial detection and enhanced camera features. I agree that the price is too much for a smart phone. For me, iPhone X is not necessary if you already have a higher model of iPhone. If you always want the latest craze on mobile phones, maybe this is a good choice for you, but I think not smart enough if the functionality is quite the same as to your old iPhone. If what you are after is the sophisticated photographs for your social media accounts, might as well buy a high-end digital camera.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.