Hi from Rome

Andrew78

Hey guys,

I'm Andrea (I'm a male :DD: ) I'm italian and I work as marketing director for an italian company, in Rome, where I live. We are currently developing an internation project so I'm here to find collaborators in different areas. My passions are languages: I speak English very well (I hope!) plus Spanish, a little bit of French, German and Indonesian. Now I'm gonna post in the specific area for job recruitment, speak soon!

ulterios

Hello Andrew and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy to have you join us here and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

:welcome:

Andrew78

Thank you guys for the welcome, I just discovered that I cannot post any job offer until I've made 30 posts, I appreciate you do this for a good reason, I just wanted to ask if you can allow that in some other way, since it'll be a shame that people cannot have a job opportunity. I ask this respectfully of course, thanks anyway :)

Mike001

Welcome to the Forums Andrea,

These are a great group of people with a lot of information to share. Sorry but you will need to have those 30 posts in order to post the job offers.

With all that goes on here, it will not be that difficult to get your first 30 posts.

Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts.

brown99

Welcome to the best forum to make money and learn about more things

JRyan

Hi Andrea, Welcome to the community!
I've been Rome once, Beautiful city!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.