How do I gain more money quickly through adsense?

Danalana

Hello!
I been doing youtube for a whole year now and have not even gotten my first paycheck! I have around 300 videos and plenty of views, but have not even gotten the first hundred dollars yet from adsense. Is adsense just this slow for everyone?

Rob Whisonant

You need to drive a LOT of traffic to your Youtube videos. And I mean a LOT. People are there to watch videos, not click adsense ads. So it takes a lot of traffic to get clicks to the ads.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello!
I been doing youtube for a whole year now and have not even gotten my first paycheck! I have around 300 videos and plenty of views, but have not even gotten the first hundred dollars yet from adsense. Is adsense just this slow for everyone?
Traffic = Money

If you want to have more money for your Youtube videos, you need more views for them, the best way to increase views is optimize your videos to have high rankings on Youtube search results and Search engines results.
Also, sharing on forums, social networks will help to increase views for them without paying anything.

vishwa

To make most out of it, You have to drive huge traffic to your videos. The only way to increase your adsense earning is to drive huge traffic. So, better focus on driving more traffic to your videos.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.