Millionaire online employees

marblank1313

I have seen and read posts, reviews, testimonials and other things that shows online workers can become millionaires. I am thinking if this is really possible, and how to at least be rich online :). I just started freelance online jobs and registering into sites that i can earn money from. So far i am earning but not really that much. Some tips out there will be much appreciated.

Rob Whisonant

Start your own business. You will have a better chance at making extremely good money. You don't have enough hours in a day to get rich working on freelance sites that pay squat.

m_cel

Yes, you can be a millionaire online if you will be an online business owner. If you will create your own business chances are you will generate higher profit. If your website will get popular, more income would come. I've read that there's really money in online because people nowadays use online it's like a necessity to log-in every day in their social media accounts. If you have wider clients, you will get higher sales. It's not like one day process or a lottery to be a millionaire; it would take a lot of hard work and patience to get want you want.

trendjing

I think what you see online regarding regular employees becoming rich online is a way for websites to only attract people to join or to subscribe to their account, but most of them are just hoax. If not, you might wait for maybe 10 years in order to achieve that.

It is better to create your own website and focus on it to get traffic and be monetized.

Rhombus

There is a lot of competition out there, a LOT. Technology is changing, you will find the computer experts being younger and younger. That said, you only need that ONE great idea and you could be on your way to success. I have also registered on many sites to earn income. The survey ones seem to be the most profitable - however they will depend on what country you live in.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.