Are you addicted to facebook?

Danalana

How often are you on facebook? What do you utilize facebook for? Are you too involved in your facebook life? I used to be severely addicted to facebook because I never had to go outside to interact, I just sat at home and communicated with people on facebook. It was fun until I realized how much I was missing out on. Do you spend too much time on facebook?

CookieRunner

In my case, I don't necessarily need facebook, there is just always times i use it for communication purposes like the Messenger. I often use it to interact with my loved ones who are not in the country and those whom I haven't met in years. I am not that involved with Facebook anymore, but there was a time when I was younger that I got addicted to it maybe because it was new back then, I would post every now and then but same thing with you, as get older, I realize that It was not that fun anymore. I much like to interact socially not online. So as of now, I don't normally use facebook anymore like I used to

paulamichaela

I do and I'm guilty as charged :DD: I work at home and I don't go out that much anymore. I grew up in a city that it's so small you can go to your destination for like 2 or 3 minutes and we don't have any traffic. I moved to different big cities for the past 7 years and one day I woke up with a realization that living in a big city is not really for me. I'm really active in using Facebook. I use it every day because I always talk to my friends who are a thousand miles away from me and some of my friends who moved to other countries and it's the easiest and most convenient way talking to them for free. I'm updated where they are and what's the news about them also other benefits of getting to know other people and starting a new conversation could end up with a good start of a new friendship or partnership. I am also fond of watching viral videos online, latest news, shop using Facebook, check for latest trends locally and internationally and I can be productive in anytime and everywhere as long as I have internet.

Loopyws

I would say I was addicted when I started on Facebook. However the novelty (honeymoon) wore off eventually. My Boss asked me to become the "Social Media Manager" at work as he put it..........:), lol!!! So after a baptism of fire with this and being on it a lot my appetite for it ceased. I suppose I do still do it a good bit though. Between advertising on Facebook Groups, Pages and my Profile I am still spending a bit of time on it. However I do not feel as addicted as I first was, which is good.
I can easily see how some people can get fully addicted to it though!

rievilla

How often are you on facebook? What do you utilize facebook for? Are you too involved in your facebook life? I used to be severely addicted to facebook because I never had to go outside to interact, I just sat at home and communicated with people on facebook. It was fun until I realized how much I was missing out on. Do you spend too much time on facebook?
Yes, if the basis is how long you are online. I may not be that active posting status or commenting but i am online almost everyday. Facebook messenger is my communication to family and friends. And that is for free. I am just taking advantage of the free communication instead of doing it on phone. I am also viewing news in the sites that i liked or subscribed. That is why i am thinking i might as well do more fruitful things, that is to find some ways to earn and the likes.

VPSNest

Well, i always have a facebook tab open, this is also true for youtube tab, but it is not that i'm addicted, indeed i surf mostly other websites, it's just most of my friends use it too. You go (visit) to work everyday but it doesn't mean you are addicted to it =]

WhyBother

Whenever I need to switch my attention from something for a moment, I open Facebook app, scroll for a while, read something then get back to work. I dont usually use it to interact. Mostly – to read articles, posts from people I follow. I use it for about an hour a day. And I also use messenger to text people.

LenKaiser

Nope, not addicted. I really dislike Facebook, but its a necessary evil for business and getting out there. So I use it for business and do not visit it every day unless there is a notification about something new.

TheLarbyAMR

Once upon a time I used to be online for 20 hours a day. Continuously I used like this for 4-5 Years. Last year I realized that I'm wasting my time and money. I'm wasting everything. Then I decided to move on to Twitter. I can assure that there are more beneficial things on Twitter than Facebook. Try this out. You will have the update news on Twitter.

Russ

I use Facebook to communicate with my family who all live in other cites and countries. So if I am addicted to Facebook it is because I am addicted to my family, and I'm okay with that,

juliaann

Somewhere most of peoples are addicted of Facebook or another social media :) Even I'm also Facebook addicted.

jennyfermanuel

It depends. Most people got too addicted in Facebook when they are just new to it. I mean when they just started using it. Like me, I've been in facebook since 2009.
I remember how It all started, we doesn't have computer that time, I don't even have a mobile phone to access internet and open my fb account.
I've been addicted to it that almost every day I am in a computer shop just to open the app and talk to my fb friends. What makes it more addicting to me is knowing I can talk to anybody anywhere in the world. I don't missed any chance to post anything I want or feel. But, you'll come to the point where you will get bored of it. And that posting anything about your life doesn't make any sense at all. You will realize that there are more important things to do outside.

davidlee21

I use fb often, To connect with friends but i don't feel i m addicted.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads