Does anyone use their bank account to make online purchases?

carolinasky

I think that a lot of people have went to using either prepaid cards or credit cards. I have always been one to use a prepaid card or PayPal to purchase online. In my thoughts you as a consumer are putting your information out there possibly to get scammed and stolen. I think it is better to use a form of payment that only provides limited information, if the card is stolen they can not get to any other monies you have in your bank account. There are to many hackers and scammers and hackers, they have only increased over the years. I think the factor of using the checking account they must go through a process, the ACH takes at least 3-5 business days. Everyone is about things taking less time when running or completing task. Do you or do you not use your checking account to make purchases online? why or why not?

marilyn29

I d like share my experience ,i always use my bank account in every way even online or not because i had money little money in pocket for safety in traveling .if you carry only card of your bank account nothing lost of money only you can fast is to call customer service to cut ur bank account .you do process new bank account.

marilyn29

I think that a lot of people have went to using either prepaid cards or credit cards. I have always been one to use a prepaid card or PayPal to purchase online. In my thoughts you as a consumer are putting your information out there possibly to get scammed and stolen. I think it is better to use a form of payment that only provides limited information, if the card is stolen they can not get to any other monies you have in your bank account. There are to many hackers and scammers and hackers, they have only increased over the years. I think the factor of using the checking account they must go through a process, the ACH takes at least 3-5 business days. Everyone is about things taking less time when running or completing task. Do you or do you not use your checking account to make purchases online? why or why not?
Yes, your right ..

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.