Money is Important?

Dmoz

Do you agree that Money is Important? :D
according to me, money is important in any case but not at all
what about you? it is more important than love, life, health or something else
any shares ?

HostNurse

In my opinion nothing is more important than health, it is a gift from god that most people do not appreciate it until they lose it.

Money can not buy true love, or a good life and diffidently it can not buy health. But it is important factor in everything.

Unify

Unify
This is so true.

Health is at the very top. As for money, yes it's important since it's what allows us to have a quality life.

DavidLux

nowadays, no money is no love, some girls will not love you if you don't have any money, also no money makes you weak, go to hospital without money you will die :D what do you think about that ? :D

Holly Nicole

Money isn't important to me I'd rather give than receive. I've had people tell me I should add ad's to my site and my answer is always not right now and if or when I decide to it will go to charity people that need more than I do. During Christmas I spend more money on my friends and family than I spend for me. I look at people who have to stay in shelters and go to soup kitchens and I look at people going to McDonlads or burgerking every day and spending so much to eat out and I just wish people helped those who need it more.

yfsindia

Actually there are lots of factor where money is most necessary and everyone has their own factors where money can make important.

rsewak

Feeling secure and living a comfortable lifestyle can definitely contribute to our well-being, and we can achieve this if we have enough money. But this can't be compared to having a close or intimate connection with the people we love most.

You need to provide enough attention to money as if you pay too much attention to it, this can jeopardize your relationship with your family because you may lose out quality time and connections with them. And same goes with health.

brad

Yes I agree that money is backbone of our life but nothing is more precious than health and natural hairs. If your health and hair is good you can enjoy money otherwise not. Money is requird for needy people to run their daily activities. Ir is also backbone of any business. Everyone is rushing behind money to get fame and being the richest. Most of money travel through banks. Money is kept in different forms like gold, metal, precious diamonds, gems and other property. Cash money is reuired for daily expenses. It is however immpossible to live without money in any nation of the world nowadays. It has become a basic need of today's lifestyle. Chidren love to have pocket money, business person love to earn money. Leaders used to make several scams to earn money. There is white money..., there is blackmoney....even there is no place without money.

arindamb

Money is very much important, If you dont have money you have nothing.

varsha

I think Money is important but your way to earn money should be right..:2guns:

leasmom2004

Well, of course money is very important, one couldn't do without it (and shouldn't for that), but as long as the bills are paid and there's some extra for the needs and wants of daily life I don't need a lot, moneywise. Also, love, contentment and things like that are definitely more important (the financial basics need to be covered though to enjoy the rest that life has to offer).

BloodMaster

In my opinion Health and welth these two things are very important. Nothing else.

brandonolguin

I don't think money is more important than anything else. Because the satisfaction is more important than anything. Sometimes a person having millions of money are not happy because they are not satisfied they still have the urge to earn more. So satisfaction and one more thing health is much more important than money.

Mark I. Bentz

You can't buy happiness by money, but you can serve some better options to be happy by the help of good amount of money.

William Minarik

For me yes the money is important, because I lost lots of people and opportunities in my life because of the scarcity of money.

fabrizio

Yes money is very very important to survive in this world, wherever you are whichever country you belong to for daily expense money is most necessary, now days every body just think about that how can we make money double or more, I think investing money in property dealing can be one of the best choice to invest money as now days price rate of property is increasing day by day.

nguyen88

Money is important but not all, money can help conversation in everything, if u have many, many money and u have not health, it can more happier, but not buy health, i like money but love money. :)

alexsophia

Hey,
Money is necessary and more important in every human life . Health and love that's two things can not buy with money . But i know that money can bring happy in our life.
Thanks

Mark I. Bentz

Yes, I agree that money is the spine of our life, but nothing is more valuable than your health and If your health is good you can enjoy money.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views