Blogger Vs. WordPress

Holly Nicole

MY THOUGHTS​
Personally I happen to like WordPress better than Blogger because with WordPress you have more options to choose from to improve your website. For Example WordPress has a larger selection of themes both Free and Premium, you can get just about any theme you want to customize your site. Another reason I like WordPress Better is you can get more plugins and add on's both Free and Premium. If your a new blogger and want to just write and not worry about to much customization Blogger is a good choice for you. I started out with blogger but when I wanted to customize my site more I found myself struggling with it so I made the choice to move to WordPress.

WordPress:

WordPress allows you to customize your site theme to the design you like and offers many responsive Designs for mobile users. It also offers many more plugins and add on's so you can make your site unique and more Interactive. SEO is a bit harder and you need a good plugin to use. My Recommendation is Yoast it's easy to use and one of the best free plugins out there. User Management is simple to set up you can have as many authors, editors and even contributors to post on the website. WordPress offers a hosted version which is Wordpress.com or self hosted Wordpress.org. With Self Hosted you are granted more freedom than with the hosted version.

Blogger:
Blogger is a hosted blog platform through Google. Blogger allows users to create as many blogs as they like and offers free themes on many template sites. However if your looking for addon's they are very limited. You can set other users to be able to post however they have to have a user account with Google.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.