Need Some Advice

DarranD

I always get confused between the exact phrase match vs keywords matches. I have few exact phrases for which the competition results are not relevant. Should I target such exact phrases with unique content ?

jeffscott

Exact phrases are already common in search engines and has an small effect in SERP. Try to understand your target audience behavior in which you can pick up some important queries that you can use as your target keyword as well as in creating interesting content.

kammy

Key words are words that are used to cipher a code. It is the same with the exact key phrases. I think both of it has their own unique perks. Use key words and you'll likely find a lot of relateable contents which does not fall away from yours. Use exact key phrases people can find your content easily but the rarity of people using exact key phrases is a common problem.

Naksh

I always get confused between the exact phrase match vs keywords matches. I have few exact phrases for which the competition results are not relevant. Should I target such exact phrases with unique content ?
Exact Phrases with unique content is cherry on the top. I would recommend you to go for it!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.