How to make my followers follow me back?

Naksh

I have profiles on social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, G+ and Twitter with few number of people I follow. How to get connected with my niche people and make them follow me back?

kammy

I think most agree with me when I give you these simple but effective tips.
1. Construct quality contents that people can relate to.
2. Be consistent with your post schedule and work.
3. Be active or post often.
4. Think of ways that can engage audiences.

Judas2018

You can't 'make' them follow you back. The best way to get follows on social media - is to follow people who are deep within your niche. Who have just as much in common with your topic as you do in theirs.

Goyum

If you're following strangers for getting a follow back so keep your expectations low then because most of them don't really follow back. Maybe the next time you follow a stranger, you can send them a message on Instagram or comment on their photo to tell them to follow back, chances are they might. It is always better to follow your own friends or family members on Instagram for a more chances of getting followed back.

Rob Whisonant

The ONLY way to do that and make it of VALUE to you is to be someone the other person wants to follow. Period...

A small number of followers that WANT to follow you are much more valuable than thousands of people just playing the I follow you, you follow me idiotic game.

That type of game is actually laughable. Don't fall for crap like that. Unless you just love to waist your time.

edwardkenway

Connected with various social media is very good thing about to making followers or viewers, some of ways are given below:

->You can post any video or photos or anything on social media to depends on when your audience are more on online, this will be very helpful to get more followers.
->Qualityful content can take more traffic to your site.
->Informative videos or photos
->Clear message of a content is very useful for making followers

These are some tricks which might be helpful for bring more followers.

kickstagram

First follow them. Like their pics, comment and try to engage as much as you can.

joshuacabrera

You must try to connect with them as much as you can, but not just connecting just for the sake of talking to them. Start a useful topic that will get them to be close to you. If you're advertising your product you might want to atleast try to ask them if they are interested.

Trent652x

There's really no clear direct formula to gaining followers. Having a ton of followers comes down to two things. One; being famous or well-known for something. Two; having likable, popular, or controversial content &/or products available. Outside of those two methods, just be sure to engage with your audience and to be consistent with your content &/or product.

raenamor

Just a few points how your followers would follow you back:
1. Be a good follower.
2. Be a nice example of the words you share to your follower.
3. Do not merely focus on you as they follow, but on them as you flow.
4. Words can even break down strongest resistance - be appreciative and gentle.
5. Don't find words with loftiness, find your heart with softness because honesty is still the best policy.
6. Be simple and humble because simplicity leads to humility.
7. Bless and pray for your followers.

Jitendrayadav

Connect with them like in General life we connect with peoples.
Retweet their posts
Comment on them
Ask questions
Make a friendly environment on the twitter

Kakashi2020

I have profiles on social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, G+ and Twitter with few number of people I follow. How to get connected with my niche people and make them follow me back?
You could try blogging about something that they would be interested in. Since they already know you, it means they trust you, the next step is a good funnelling technique to convince them to visit your site.

daggy24

Liking and following, in my experience, does not result in as much engagement as leaving comments. They don't have to be exceptionally long but people have become savvy to bot comments from brands and companies. I can post a picture of celery on my personal page and get three comments from health/fitness brands saying things like "Looking good girl! Check out my *insert product here*" and I am uninterested. I leave a short but relevant comment on the persons picture, as well as like and follow if I really think it could benefit me (the person has a lot of followers themselves and does brand shout outs, for example). The comments definitely help and it also helps not to "sell" yourself too hard. Of course, promote on your page but if you leave spammy comments over and over people will be uninterested.

Thor34

Forcing and convincing an individual is not the best way to make people follow you back in your social media accounts. To make an individual follow you back, posting a blog or the things that you have posted in your social media accounts should have relevance, quality and value that cathches the interest of the readers and if they will like it, I am sure they will be looking forward to your next post and will eventually they will follow you back.

Killua7

If you want make your followers follow you back, you should provide your follower valuable information. Just focus on quality first. Maybe just a few people follow you at the beginning, but if you give them what exactly they want, more and more people will follow you

DarkBlack

There are lots of apps that allow you to follow people, but it’s harder the other way around. Make sure your account seems real (bio picture is actually your picture, your content is engaging, e.g. post motivational quotes and images, witty personal thoughts and observations etc.).

RickeySheffield

You can not 'make' them follow you again. The best way to receive follows on interpersonal media - is to follow people that are deep within your niche. Who have equally as much in common with your subject since you do in theirs.

Geturkart

Hello,

There are some tips which i follow:
1. Linkedin- Make a introduction about you(2-3 line) and grow connection with sending them intro.
2. Twitter- Be active post daily, follow people related to your niche, Re tweets other post. It will give u best result.
3. Facebook- Make informative or creative banners or post for facebook share them in groups related to your niche. Invite peoples.
4. Google Plus- Join communities, Be active daily.
Hope these will help you!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.