Are online jobs a decent profession?

m_cel

Have you guys experienced that somebody laughed at you because you joined online jobs? I've been telling to my cousins that I've been taking jobs online and she just laughed at me. She said that working online is not really a normal job and they're lots of scammers that I should be aware of. I'm kind of lost confidence when she laughed at me. I've also said to her it's only a part time job but she still laughs.

Would you consider online jobs a decent profession?

Nancy G

A decent profession is an occupation that allows you to respectably and fairly earn a living. Whether you do it online or offline, it is still a decent job.

The reason why they laugh at you is attributed to lack of knowledge, meaning they do not know much about online jobs and you cannot argue with ignorance. Scammers are everywhere not only in the internet but also in every aspects of daily living.

You cannot change how they react but you can change how you react to them. Do not let their negativity change you or your positivity. Stay calm and be quiet. If you feel great doing online jobs, pursue your passion and reap its rewards. What you have successfully become will be your living example to them. Sooner or later, they will start being curious about working online and the lifestyle you are enjoying.

Most businesses and individuals building their career are online now. They have discovered the opportunities ahead of their contemporaries. You are one of them.

HazelDJ

Have you guys experienced that somebody laughed at you because you joined online jobs? I've been telling to my cousins that I've been taking jobs online and she just laughed at me. She said that working online is not really a normal job and they're lots of scammers that I should be aware of. I'm kind of lost confidence when she laughed at me. I've also said to her it's only a part time job but she still laughs.

Yes, I would consider working online a decent job as long as it is a clean job. I am referring this as a clean job if it does not degrade one another but rather entails positive effects. For example, writing and posting blogs which are truthful, helpful and constructive.

In addition, the money earned through online work is a product of the efforts exerted, neither an output of hacking nor swindling. I think, there is no room for some people to laugh.

Judas2018

Depends on what your online job is. Some online jobs are very lucrative and important. Others are just wastes of time of not very financially robust for the person doing or performing the task.

Nathaniel Nguyen

Woking online, indeed, is a decent profession. What is not decent about earning a living by creating inspirational blogs that help change people's lives for the better? It's not like we are doing anything illegal or deplorable here.

Most people just laugh because they don't understand what working online has to offer. They think it is a waste of time and it takes no effort, which is absolutely the opposite.

Pursuing what you know that is right for you. Do not let others' negative opinions let you down. You are doing the right thing and there's nothing to be ashamed of.

trendjing

Online job really is not a normal job compare to the usual corporate world. It takes a lot of time in order for you to be established and prove to everyone that surrounds you that this is a real deal.

I understand if people will laugh knowing that I work online, but little did they know that big companies started from doing online stuff. They create corporation which started with 4-5 friends managing websites that are now receiving five to six digits.

Internet world is not new for everyone, however doing a job out of it is. You just need to do a lot of research before joining an online job so that you will not be trapped in a scam.

Just be patient and study hard. Soon your hard work will be rewarded.

sushmanayan82

it is decent profession for only 1% Internet marketer. 99% guys do not monake any money. I think that it is not good idea to have it as profession.thanks

jsp0718

Making a living legally is a decent one no matter how you earn it. So making a living online legally is a decent one, well at least in my own opinion. I myself is earning extra online in a legal manner so i consider it as a decent one.

CookieRunner

Working online is no joke, it shouldn't be laughed at all either. I have worked and have an experience in the Corporate World and believe me they are both hard and they have a lot of difference. It is a decent job since you earn from your hard work and perseverance. Don't mind those people that laughs at you, it's possible that they don't have an idea of how working online is and they are all ignorant when it comes to the Online World. Never mind them and let them know that you have a decent job and it's better to work online rather than not having work at all.

Sxyvamp26

It is very decent as long as you find the right jobs. You will be able to earn a decent amount of money from online jobs but you have to research before starting or joining because some are just a waste of time. There are online jobs that takes months before you will be able to get your money. If you can find one online job that pays well then good. Otherwise, choose 2 or 3 jobs and with a little time management, you will be able to earn a lot. Just make sure you do not spend the whole day doing your online jobs. A decent 6 to 8 hours will be enough. Remember, use the internet to lessen your time working but earning more than what your are earning as an employee. BYOB (Be Your Own Boss).:ertery:

Heather

Working online just like any other job also requires professionalism. I have been working online as a SE evaluator and I must say that it is quite challenging as well just like my past job. But I am loving it because the opportunity is just different, we can choose when to work and that is something a regular type of job would not give you. The earning is not limited as well since you can do 3 jobs at once by just clicking another tab on your pc. You can always tell your cousin how naive she is by laughing on what type of job you are doing.

DawnsDivination

Not to change the topic of the post...but I’m curious and need to find out. Heather, what is a SE evaluator? I’ve never heard of this?

seo_king

A lot of people believe that all online jobs are scams and, truth be told, most of them are. You need to be vigilant when selecting an online job. If you decide to join a site then Google the hell out of it! If you see that most people say it's decent after many searches then you can try it. See what information they ask. Avoid sites that ask things like credit card information when it's totally unnecessary and sites that require a "security deposit" before you begin work.

My cousin one day got a "job" that involved typing the content of scanned documents into a text file and sending it to the company. He trusted it because "many people made money from it". He payed a "security deposit" too. This ended with him working hard for one month and not being paid a single dime. Don't let this happen to you.

Despite all the scams out there, if you find a decently paying job online then be proud! It is a decent profession to have and if you run your own business online then more power to you.

Crewscaptin

Well to be honest this is a very tricky question.It depends totally on the company you are joining, the job you're doing and the effort and time you're putting on it. Besides there is are wide range of scammer websites, so you have to be aware and make sure first if this website you are entering is a legal one or not. I recommend you to go to a website that provides such service it's called scamadviser.com. Just check it out.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads