Paypal free fund transfer

marblank1313

Does anyone knows how to transfer funds from paypal for free? And also what would be the fastest way of transferring paypal funds? Thanks

Jim15

You can check Gcash, its free when you transfer funds from paypal to Gcash but you need to have your valid I'd to verify your account for you to be able to freely transfer money. It's very fast, the transaction is done by the blink of an eye.

Waqass

Paypal allow transfer of funds free to friends and family but it is limited to certain countries like USA. Whenever you will purchase something an pay to merchant through paypal a service fee will be deducted. The transfer of paypal itself is fast and funds are only held if any profile verification is pending.

leeyong88

As far as I know, Paypal charges around 150 - 200 for every transfer of fund transaction, may it be to credit/debit card or bank account. In terms of fastest way of fund transfer, its either Paymaya or G-cash as both doesn't need a bank account anymore and transfer of funds is done immediately.

HazelDJ

HazelDJ
I confirm that G-cash does not charge any fee when you transfer your money from Paypal. I, myself have been doing this for a couple of months already since I started my online job. So far, it is the fastest way. The amount is immediately transferred. There is no hustle.

Goyum

There are two types of Paypal accounts, if the sender has normal account Paypal charge some amount (If sender sent you $50 you'll get $47.50), if sender has upgraded business account you'll receive whole amount of $50.

trendjing

Transferring funds from PayPal is easy. Will you be transferring funds to your family or friends? Or will you be transferring funds for you to cash-out? I do not know how will it be in other country, but in the Philippines, you can transfer funds from your PayPal through G-Cash's "Cash-in". G-Cash is a prepaid credit card run by Globe Telecommunication, which can also be link to your PayPal. There is no additional cost compare to bank transfer.

expertintegrations

There is currently no monthly fee to upgrade your Paypal account to a business account. There is fees if you choose to use there credit card processing system, which is $30/mo. But the Business account itself is free.

daggy24

I have my debit card linked to my paypal. Are you talking about transferring to your own account? Or transferring to someone else. When paying someone for goods/services there is a fee, but I believe you can send money to friends and family for free. For a transfer to your own account an instant transfer is only 25 cents. A free transfer takes one or two days to clear so I usually just pay the 25 cents to have it automatically transferred to my bank. However I also got the paypal debit card which is hugely convenient and I use that for most payments now, only funding my bank when I need to.

zomgmike

You can withdraw funds to your bank account and then wire it ;-)

But unless you do that or use the friends and family feature of PayPal, one party will get stuck with a fee. I don't know how closely the friends and family feature is monitored, I've not used it much.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.