Are you satisfied of what you earn online? Or you just do it for an extra income?

Jim15

There are lots of things that you can do to earn money online but in my experience, it's just a source of very small amount of income.
Do you think it's worth the time you spent?

Kakashi2020

There are lots of things that you can do to earn money online but in my experience, it's just a source of very small amount of income.
I'm not at all satisfied with my daily online
earnings, it's too low. But the way I see it
is that when you start earning, online, just
stick to microtasking and add other
earning sites regularly.

HazelDJ

Actually, I earn minimally from online work. Some sites are not worth to spend time working with it due to a little amount they pay. Nevertheless, the effort exerted to work with in some sites are good. Generally, working online is advisable for those who are idle like me. Somehow, I could earn a little compare to not earning at all.

Rob Whisonant

I always look at everything I do and compare the money I can make doing each action. So if a job site pays $10 for a job and it takes you 10 hours to do the job, you are making $1 an hour.

Now compare that to an easy job like dog walking. Let's say you charge $10 to walk a dog for 30 minutes. Now let's say you ramp that up and are walking 3 dogs at the same time. You are then making $30 for 30 minutes of your time.

First thing I can hear people saying, but I have to spend a lot of money advertising to get clients. Actually a $10 box of business cards and a few evening walks around your community will net you a client or two. Just give your business card that says you are a dog walker to everyone you see walking a dog. Especially the elderly and people walking dogs in business attire.

Now take the money you earn from dog walking and start your own online business. Use most of that money to buy advertising to get your online business working quickly.

A nice online business is affiliate marketing. Cost very little to enter.

Now, would you rather settle for making chump change at job sites? Or put a little leg work in and build an online business that can make you very well off?

Just food for thought.

pillow02

I'm satisfied with my online work. I joined in for extra money but it took a lot of my time for a small amount of earnings. I have a full- time job but I think a small sideline will not hurt. So, what i did was, I join a lot of online work, it is not easy but atleast my earnings can accumulate to a decent money. In this way, I can used a lot of ways to earn, rather stick from little earning I can get from a site. I used it to pay for bills and other extra stuff. Indeed, in some other ways, it helped me a lot.

CookieRunner

In my case, it's not a waste of time. Actually I do online jobs for full time and I still earn. It just depends on what work you could get online. Look for full time jobs that you can earn just like a regular corporate job instead of looking, applying and signing up for small time jobs that you see online. For me I have a part time job everyday for 4 hours and then I have other freelance jobs / sideline that can make me earn a small amount of money but if you sum it all up, it's not bad and you can still earn a living instead of not having a job at all.

Nancy G

Working online is a new experience for me. You explore money making opportunities, acquire new skills and friends, discover more about yourself. It has earned me little but I am enjoying the flexibilities and new learning acquired. I still get my income from my regular job but I am working on finding my passive income online. I have yet to crack my gold mine here but I will never stop and will continue to work on finding my special niche. You reap what you sow and quitters never win.

hgonzales2

To be honest, the salary that I'm getting right now is not as much as the one that I'm getting before when I'm office based employee. Now, I decided to go back to the province to be with my family, the lifestyle is different and it's definitely cheaper. Maybe, it's just a matter of contentment but sometimes if you wanted to buy something for yourself or for your loved ones and the money is not enough you will just think it over and ask yourself if you did the right decision. I don't have any regrets, I know that I did the right thing. What matters the most is you can still earn money even at home though it's not much at least you're spending more time with your loved ones.

Reactions: Ged

Loopyws

I am currently happy enough with what I am making online. Am currently sussing out a lot of opportunities. Eventually I would like to earn more on line than I am currently earning. I like to actually do work online to get paid for it. I do not like to see scheme's on line whereby people are reselling a non tangible product to earn income. I would prefer to do something tangible or sell a tangible product to make money online. I just cannot get my head around the thought of selling on electronic product which is not of much use to anyone as far as I can see.
To earn a lot online one has to get a lot of traffic to ones' site. This is difficult at the best of time's. There are ways of getting around this problem which I am currently looking at. When I decide on a good method I will have a go with it as much as I can.

hamlak

I am not completely satisfied with what I earn online. But I am eternally grateful to the Net because sometimes I wonder what I could have done without it.

I lost my JOB and source of income over a decade ago. I resorted to the Internet to look for means of earning and surviving. Happy to say the Net saved me. I earn most of my income monthly (over 90%) online now. I never have to write any application or look for a JOB anymore as I know I can always earn online. I earn some amount monthly but it will be my goal in 2109 to get this up so that i can truly be able to afford most of the things I want. And I now I am going to do this in 2019.

yfinancialvictory

I am grateful for what I make online but I am not satisfied. I want to make much more and my goal is to do it. Wish me luck.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.