How to Earn Money with Bitcoin?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Can you tell me all the ways to Earn Money with Bitcoin? I have no idea how people are making money from Bitcoin. I may need someone explain in details. Thanks!

brucealmighty

Bitcoin is like stocks, you invest in it. You buy when it's low and sell when it's high.

Rob Whisonant

One thing to keep in mind. When you go to convert it into a currency you can go buy a car, groceries, housing etc... You have to be able to find someone willing to give you the type of currency you want for your bitcoin.

Or find someone willing to take your bitcoin in exchange for products and services you want.

Joscess

Bitcoins are online currencies that can be converted to hard cash, but there are also stores that accepts Bitcoins as a form of payment for their products or services. Bitcoins are like stocks. They are investments that you make in the ope that you will profit from it through the increase in its value. This increase in value can be seen in the increase or decrease of its buy and sell value. Say for example if you buy bitcoins for 100 dollars each and a week after it is selling in the market for 200, then the 100 increase in value is now your profit which you can decide i you want to convert to cash.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Bitcoin is like stocks, you invest in it. You buy when it's low and sell when it's high.
How to know when it is low to buy?

Are there any trusted or pouplar sources buy bitcoin?

Or find someone willing to take your bitcoin in exchange for products and services you want.
Agreed, it is a good way to gain bitcoins

...Say for example if you buy bitcoins for 100 dollars each and a week after it is selling in the market for 200, then the 100 increase in value is now your profit which you can decide i you want to convert to cash.
We don't need to buy bitcoin with $1000. Can I start buying it with $200 and selling it when it is high? that will bring more profits?

HazelDJ

Search about bitcoin so that you have a thorough knowledge about it. If you are done, search the background of the bitcoin company that you are planning to join. Read the comments of the people. Once you are sure with that company, invest in small amount first. By the way, read the policies of the company so that you will not be misled.

Bitcoin is just like investing shares of stocks. Be it known that Bitcoin fluctuates from time to time same as the stock market. You can also sell it if you want.

Crewscaptin

Bitcoin it self is money, however you can invest that money by several ways. As a start you can buy bitcoin from various trusted platforms using Visa card such as : Coincap and bitrex..etc,and wait until its value to increase then you can sell to another person.
Also you can gain bitcoin by mining it,and the term mining is called for the process of getting bitcoin as a reward from letting your computer to solve algorithms sent by several companies and processing information, then your computers processing speed (called Hash rate) is calculated and bitcoin rewards then distributed to those who solve those algorithms based on their hash rate which also depends on the processing power of your computer .

professorrosado

Do your research well! My $8,000 computer could only muster $2.00 / week! LOL! And they're projecting a fall in Btcoin value sooner or later which will mean that your earnings from mining will also be cut (probably in half) on an already dismal return.

I am not saying that Bitcoin should be disregarded, but I don't suggest ignorant investing in it or minimg without proper calculations on the amount of money it actually costs you to do it in relation to any "profit".

batonnor

if you are looking to earn free cryptocurrencies like bitcoin from your mobile device, one way to get started is by installing apps birdchain that allow you to earn small quantities by viewing videos, play games or complete other small tasks.
i have been using birdchain and it pays BIRDS token which you can trade on an exchange for bitcoin, ethereum etc
you can find it on google playstore by searching ̍birdchain̍̍

batonnor

bitcoin mining from your personal computer isnt worth the effect. you could try joining a poll. Do your research on this Or a better option is to get some training to start trading on crypto exchange platforms.

you could also try apps just as birdchain

i am actually registered on binance and on any given day i can make from 100 to 200 trading. Not bad since i dont yet have much experience

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.