New to blogging!

carolinasky

I recently decided to begin a blog I am not looking to gain anything from it. I guess I am choosing to do it as a reflection or memory of myself. I may get some views as well as some respectful comments. I am okay with constructive criticism. I am going to look into what others blogs are like as to a guide of what most commonly blogs have on them. you are welcome to check out my blog, as it progresses as well.

inthedepthsofmymind552255937.wordpress.com

Last edited by a moderator:

CookieRunner

It's great that you decided to blog and write your thoughts into it. Make it like your online diary and write whatever you like because sometimes it distresses at times. It's perfectly okay it's just that I am not into big photos, but I am not against it I am just voicing out my opinion about it. You can post as many pictures as you can but I like it smaller than what you have posted. Anyhow, good luck and enjoy blogging!

Anniego Server

Your blog is quite simple. And I notice that there are some missing, or I think that it is not finish yet, like the about page. I suggest that you just separate your blog post from your home page. Like each blog is posted from different pages.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views