Add to Cart vs Buy Now vs Order Now...Which is best?

Jack London

I have been doing a lot of research in the last several days on type of order button gets the best conversions. I tried and applying three button types Add to Cart, Buy Now and Order Now but I could not estimate which is the best. Can anyone share your experience on this?

Rob Whisonant

Did you actually a/b test the 3? Just run 3000 clicks to each and then see what one produces the most sales. Results are going to vary by niche and page design. So others results are not going to be your results.

Ridew

Well, the best performing CTAs to Grab attention is Learn More and Shop Now.

DanielN

Add to cart assumes your customers will order multiple products. While buying now and order now start a single product purchase.
I always preferred cart as I could ass additional motivation like popups in the cart.

Geturkart

Hello,

For Advertising (BUY NOW) button I usually prefer. (ADD TO CART) button refer customer to purchase Multiple Products where as (ORDER NOW) also good in some discount options or in any kind of Deals if you are running.

DarkBlack

I did some A/B testings with button names and Order now worked best for me.

MarkMiller

In Add to cart customers can select multiple products and then checkout for the same whereas in Buy now customer can choose only single product. According to me Add to Cart option is better.

Ram charan

Buy now, it depends on how your product is? how you attract a customer by it looks and with all the information.

add to cart, it depends on the price and quality.

and order now, it converts the customer to a sale.

Hugo E.

I would Add to cart when you have a shopping card that allowing visitors choose multi products or services.

Buy now is often using for landing page that offering a service or a digital product.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.