Best traffic sources for dating?

Nemanja

Premium Member
Hello guys,
I am going to developing some dating sites and want to start a conversation about dating traffic. If you are not the first day in dating niche and have made a good money with dating sites, what methods of driving traffic is the most value for you?
I thought about using social network sites or other dating sites but not sure if there better options? Can you share with me your methods?

Kal K

I would recommend using forums and social networks, especially it will work better on forums because you can target right audience on forums.

I thought about using social network sites or other dating sites but not sure if there better options? Can you share with me your methods?
Promoting on other dating sites are a good way but it is hard and you must be smart in this because they can consider you as a competitor and can stop that.

juliaann

Traffic is all need for a website. There is a various way to drive traffic for a website but those traffic ways are not to easy to use.

You should understand the traffic ways first to drive traffic.

SweetLana

Social traffic works fine for Dating offers. You may also run context ads to get targeted dating traffic that will convert especially good.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.