How to find affiliate marketers?

Nemanja

Premium Member
I want to connect to affiliate marketers to do online business with them. What is the best way find affiliate marketers? I am having difficulty in finding them on social media sites because there are too many mixed niches there. Could you tell me some ways?

Rob Whisonant

Purchase advertising space on targeted forums. Also inform your current customers about the affiliate program. A lot of times, current customers make really good affiliates.

Netman82

JVZoo, WarriorPlus, ClickBank 3 of the best affiliate networks.

But getting/attracting affiliates there need prerequisites, it's not easy.
Good product, sales funnel, cash prize contents, good sales page design etc.

If you don't want these, then you may go with solo ads, in places like udimi to buy solo ads from solo ad sellers.

Kakashi2020

I want to connect to affiliate marketers to do online business with them. What is the best way find affiliate marketers? I am having difficulty in finding them on social media sites because there are too many mixed niches there. Could you tell me some ways?
Try advertising on different social media platforms, Try doing recruitment posts in online work groups, in my experience the reaction time from members of these groups is very fast. You could get a lot of marketing affiliates by doing that. Another good way is by offering it to your past and present clients.

jon99

Affiliate networks specialize in finding affiliates for advertisers, and the other way around. They normally have a large pool of both, thus simplifying the process of establishing partnerships to mutual benefit.

Some of the most well-known include ShareASale, ClickBank and Amazon Associates.

These can help you reach a ton of new affiliates within the network, access their reporting and tracking tools, etc.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.