starting & planing internet Ads business

Adied

Hello every one,

Hi how are you I hope you are fine and doing well.
Im interested and planning to start internet Ads business. I have made some researches about it but im really confused and its hard to understand a bit things for a beginner. I have a few questions I need to know about them if you dont mind please find them bellow:
1- What types of Ads are there in the online internet market for Example Pay per click (PPC).
2- Is there a standard rate in the internet market that companies pay for etch Ads type
3- What are the trusted networks that I can offer them my domains for Example I have 10 websites to start publishing there ads

Thanks and Best Regards
Adi

DanielN

It's confusing what you want to do.
Do you want to start an ad agency or do you have websites that need to be monetized?
The simplest solution would be to use google Adsense on your websites at first.
If you are planning to start an ad agency then you need to learn a lot more before even trying.

paul1129

There are many ad types such as CPC, CPM, CPA etc.

And if you are looking for ad network as a publisher than as suggested earlier Google Adsense is the best which is a CPC network.

For CPM try Exponential or Adversal. For CPA network try CJ, Clickbank or Maxbounty.

And if you are looking for a Ad selling platform that can help you get advertisers for a small commission than go for BuySellAds or Adclerks.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.