Is there a "best" social media platform to convert users?

Setari

So I run a small website about game reviews. As such, I am severely hindered by the fact that one: I am not able to rise in the search rankings because I'm using a WIX website, or if I do, it's going to be very slow. I can either promote it one of two ways at the moment: My Youtube's Facebook page, or Twitter, as that's all I have set up right now. My question is, is there a better way or a better social media platform to get users to start visiting these places, either my Youtube or my review website? Obviously the most obvious answer is "spam it everywhere on every website", but I don't want to be one of those kinds of people.

DanielN

Well, you don't have a choice. The more exposure you get the better. There is the tasteful advertisement and spamming. You have to be able to differentiate.
All social media is good as long you reach potential customers. The only important factor is whether the work you put in justifies the views you get.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.