Looking for feedback, advice and guidance

Ridew

Hi Everyone,

Have a look at my website netcshop.com launched few month ago.

I am looking forward for your suggestions and reviews.

Thank you!

Rob Whisonant

The big thing I see is the site is NOT mobile friendly. In these days and times it is just about mandatory for a site to be extremely mobile friendly. I would write the website over using something like bootstrap. It should look good and be very easy to navigate on smartphones.

Ridew

Thanks for the feedback. It's really helpful, I will definitely work on it. Anyone else has any more advice/ guidance, it is much appreciated.

Thank you!

ron13315

As @Rob said, you must turn it into mobile friendly first. You are using Opencart, you can just use a responsive or latest free Opencart themes to turn your website mobile friendly.

expertintegrations

I'd have to agree w/ @Rob and @ron in regards to making this mobile friendly, its one of the important elements of having a successful website, because in these days mobile is a requirement! The rest of the site seems fair.

rsocks

Make the design more airy, add free spaces or make adaptive layout.

Kakashi2020

Hi Everyone,

Have a look at my website netcshop.com launched few month ago.

I am looking forward for your suggestions and reviews.

Thank you!
Hi seen your selling site, there's only 1 product,
you need to post more and the forums empty.
It needs a mobile view, I'm using my phone
and it doesn't look good. The colors, panels and fonts are also dull, try changing it. That's
my honest opinion about it.

Ridew

Thank you guys for all your reviews. I will keep all of these in mind and work on it. Thank you again!

Hi seen your selling site, there's only 1 product,
you need to post more and the forums empty.
It needs a mobile view, I'm using my phone
and it doesn't look good. The colors, panels and fonts are also dull, try changing it. That's
my honest opinion about it.
Thank you for your honest review.

Actually, the shop has 2 products and 1 addon. However, we are working to add more products soon!

There are only three sections empty, and the forums is not for general discussing to post anything, all section are related to our products and only customer can post in the appropriate section.

Anyway, I'll take all the points you mentioned and see what we can do.

Have a good day!

trendjing

I have seen your website and it looks like you are still improving it. I like how you summarize your site by placing a big slide-ons on your homepage. If your site is more on computer or digital shopping online, you may try to put every product that you have on your homepage, or maybe you still have to add some of what you offer.

CookieRunner

Design-wise it is appealing to me. The fonts are okay and the colors is just fine. The only thing that I am concerned is when I checked it using my mobile phone, it is not that great. So I also suggest that you do something about it since most of the people are using mobile phones in surfing. But above all, everything's fine!

ChristiBraunstein

The major thing I see is the site isn't mobile friendly. In these days and times it's almost mandatory for a website to be quite mobile friendly. I'd write the site over using something such as bootstrap. It should look great and be quite easy to browse on smartphones.

Hugo E.

Both homepage and forum are not in responsive. I would suggest you improve this as soon as you are possible to make your site better and friendly with search engines.

divdeeps

I saw your website today and found that the design of the website is not with the design of the websites going on these days. These days, the designs that work are full width and the design that you are having is just at the center of the page. Kindly fix that as well. I have not seen the website on mobile but if other members have seen that and they have reported, you must follow their advise as well and fix the website on the mobile

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Everything seems very tight there and you can add more space between text and images that will make your website look better and easy to view for visitors.

Ridew

Hello Everyone,

After months of work, we have made a few tweaks to the appearance of online shop and our website is now fully responsive.

We would love to hear your thoughts again on the redesigned NetcShop.

Thank you!

Fu Fei

You should try using a Ghost Theme . They help you optimise quite alot

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies