How to make landing page?

Ratha1207

Hello everyone ! I am a new member in this forum. I want to know how to make a professional landing page. What do I have know and what thing do I have prepare for this. May you please share me your experience. I hope, I will get good solution from all of you.

Rob Whisonant

I would start by learning some basic HTML and CSS. Even if you end up using some type of bloated CMS to create landing pages you will benefit greatly with a little knowledge of HTML and CSS.

Ratha1207

I will try research the basic HTML and CSS. But beside learning of HTML and CSS, is there any easy and fast way to make landing page. I am bad at HTML and CSS but I will try. Thanks Rob Whisonant for your sharing.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
Well an easy way is just to pay a website designer to create you a simple page. But if you leran just very basic HTML you could purchase a landing page template you like and modify it.

alanmack

Hi

Given that the above advice is good and sound and you" will " have to pick up a lot of skills in this business, just don't rush into things and overwhelm yourself.

Can I ask...do you already have any properties online, blogs etc ?

By the sounds of it you are already preparing to offer something by way of optin/landing page and have a bit of experience.

Ratha1207

Hello
I have some experience of blogs. I can edit the blogs site and manage it, now I have one property connecting with landing page and also now I am collecting information on how to make and edit landing page and now I feel I can understand idea for making landing page. Thanks for your reply.

ivanab

Go over to Fiverr. Get Insta Builder license from one of the sellers at $5 per site install, and use it to create your landing pages. Simple and easy ;-)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.