how to delete Bad Review from Google?

lasostashop1

Hello Friends... i want to know can we delete bad review from google my business. please tell me

SEOPub

Hello Friends... i want to know can we delete bad review from google my business. please tell me
You cannot delete it. You can report it if you think it is fake, but if it is not fake, you just have to take it.

DenMa

No, you can't. Depends on your type of business, you can always make new impression that will earn positive reviews for you business so the old and negative review will be buried with positive ones.

vishwa

You cannot delete bad reviews from Google. However, You can work on the issue and introspect that why your users posting bad reviews on Google. Make your customer support, products and services more user-friendly. Gain more trust among users and this will help you to overcome the bad situation.

Jitendrayadav

Dont remove them, Its Ok they are placed, do Good work Grow Positive reviews, because negative reviews are also necessary as no business in this world always deliver positive things...

paritosh

No,

There is no option to remove a bad review from google but you can do some steps for this,

Try to connect this person personally and tell him to remove this,
One more important thing you can do run a campaign to increase your positive reviews.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.