Tell me About the Automatic Facebook Marketing tools that Really work?

OliviaAva

Can you suggest me the most market-friendly Facebook marketing automation tool that is affordable and brings the business ambitions of the business owners?

paul1129

What do you mean by automatic Marketing Tools?

Rob Whisonant

If you are talking about anything BUT a program that schedules posts to your OWN business page... It does not exist. All other so called tools are just spamming tools that will get your FB account banned.

People buy from people they know, like and trust.

carolinasky

Are you asking about maybe the boost advertising tool: it will advertise the specific post that is doing the best getting the most attention. There is a automatic response to messages if you can not be available to be active and chat anytime; it gives the specified response. You can have the message say, Thank you for contacting us please leave your information we will be in touch shortly. If the two people above did not answer your question maybe I did. Please let us know what you meant by your question.

professorrosado

Facebook is coming down hard on automatic tools - so stay away. Even manually, they have begun blocking the posting of the same content that has already been posted in a number of groups. They also automatically check how many times you comment with a url and block that too.

The following is the best method for Facebook:
Fan Page Content
Share to Limited Groups
Comment without url (only give urls to interested people via PM)
Leverage Cooperative posting services that use real people to share content to groups.
Have them SPIN your content or do so yourself using NOTES and have them share your various note spins and cloak urls for each version of the Spin.

Any type of duplicate content will endanger your ability to post, comment and then your account is closed.
Focus on quality content and helpful commenting and direct assistance to interested niche participants - here is where I amke the most money from Facebook.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.