Flagged on Social Media?

carolinasky

I am not sure how many of you have Facebook and use it for posting ads? I post in the different groups I am affiliated with. I have previously before I ever posted to any of my groups spoke with the administrators to make sure it was OK I advertised in the group. Over the years I ended up dealing with some very un-business like people in which we found this out after doing a few jobs with them. Well over the years having the experience in the field prior and having others try to do dirty business, so once we noticed these people trying to do bad business we cut ties before it got bad. At this point they got upset and begin to try to slander, block, and mark all my ads as spam. They also tried to go through the better business bureau to place a very negative review that was a lie. I was able to defend and fight all of the problems. The only one I am having an issue in would be on Facebook, although I have blocked this person I believe he can see my ad in a group. I am trying to determine which group he is blocking my ads causing me to not be able to post for 7 to 10 days. I have appealed every time the person decides to do it but it does not matter even if you have proof Facebook just prohibits or puts you on a probation the minute anyone flags your post. It tells me I did not follow the community guidelines or went against them. I have read the community guidelines many times and there is absolutely nothing I had done to cause any suspension. So after so many appeals I realize that it is pointless to appeal. I plan to track down the groups in this persons area, eliminate those groups. I will post more after to all the other groups that I am still a member of. If I do not get flagged then I found or eliminated the group or groups the person was also a member in who flagged my ads. Do you have any other suggestions as to how I would prevent people from being able to flag my post like that for spite? I just look over post I do not like, I have not flagged a post, maybe hide it from my page to view. What about you do you look past the post you dislike or do you flag them to try to prevent them from posting for a while?

paul1129

In my opinion FB or any social networking site is just good for brand awareness. They are never good for business or getting sales.

carolinasky

carolinasky
I can understand the brand awareness, but I have gotten business through Facebook a good bit. I am actually getting ready to do another job for a returning client I got through Facebook. My point was the being flagged for no reason and having to be restricted from specific things for a set amount of time. People flag ads and post just because they may have issue with the person.

professorrosado

Facebook is auto-flagging many posts now - that is across the board and may not be what you are fearing it is.

They are using software to spot many postings of the exact same content. That means many of the same url, many of the same comment, many of the same post content. I see your problem even myself and I can't even comment on a post with a mundane url without it being flagged "spam" - and many people on Facebook are complaining about it.

Like Paul 1129 said, Facebook is really anti-your business unless you are greasing their hands. $$$ Facebook Ads. Even your posts for friends isn't seen by all of your friends and they want regular users to "boost" their posts - lol!

Another option to add is to leverage organic traffic systems that multiply your posting efforts but you'll need to have those posting for you spend a little time in spinning your content and cloaking your direct links so that Facebook doesn't flag the posts outright.

I discuss these options on my youtube channel.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.