Are there ways in making money online without a start up fee or investment? (Legitimate)

carolinasky

Let me start by saying that I am located in the United States, I have researched many companies. Many of the companies I have found to work for they have some kind of start up fee. I have found a few that did not some were legitimate that I tried, others I have not and am not sure of. The companies I tried working for from home without a start up fee, was very hard to make money. I feel they went around it the wrong way to sell product to people. Tell me some legitimate companies you know of, how do you know they are legitimate? Why do you think they are a good company to recommend someone work at?

DanielN

There are NO legitimate companies like those. The whole point of their existence so that they can make money on your work. You might as well do it yourself. Why fund some shady company when you can fund yourself.
Also, there are plenty of freelance work that does not need any investment.
The best investment is when you invest in yourself. Learn a skill that sells well on the market as a freelancer.
There are just so many: Coding, Languages, SEO, Blog Writing, Etc.
First, learn the skills that enable you to start working online.

paul1129

There are basically none ways to make money for free.

Yeah, surely you can build a blogspot site but it has to be totally great to make money on its own.

And if you do build a site then atleast you have to pay for domain and the hosting services.

HazelDJ

Let me start by saying that I am located in the United States, I have researched many companies. Many of the companies I have found to work for they have some kind of start up fee. I have found a few that did not some were legitimate that I tried, others I have not and am not sure of. The companies I tried working for from home without a start up fee, was very hard to make money. I feel they went around it the wrong way to sell product to people. Tell me some legitimate companies you know of, how do you know they are legitimate? Why do you think they are a good company to recommend someone work at?
Before I started working online, I made some researches. It is said that we must be careful because there are some sites which require us to cash out money for registration in order to acquire a high paying online job . Yes, there maybe some which are legitimate but there are also illegal ones. For a 100% safe, register to which do not require you to pay.

Kakashi2020

Starting a Youtube channel is the simplest
way of making money online and needs no investment. YouTube gets a billion video
views per day which proves its power on
the internet. You can start within minutes,
just visit YouTube.com, create a channel
and upload videos.

Now how earn / monetize, it's very simple,
in YouTube is very simple. More views your videos get, more money you’ll earn.
Just enable the monetize option in your YouTube channel settings.

Nancy G

Best answer
There are so many ways to make money online without the need of a fee or investment. First, you have to make an assessment of yourself, your skills, talents, passion or favorite things to do and offer your services via legit work at home sites.

The key here is to be able to research properly available legit sites based on the reviews, scam checker and screen them out from the illegitimate ones. For scam checker, I normally run the company via scam adviser website and read the results. Do not be contented with reviews made on the website itself. Make an effort to check search engines on other reviews made by bloggers or sites like indeed or glassdoor, etc. Refer to previous discussions on “making money online” already made here where members share their experiences and suggestions.

You can also turn your hobby into a business via e-commerce or creating your website. Creative stuff like writing, vlogging, website and graphic designing, computer programming are in demand jobs right now and they pay good. If teaching is your forte, you can teach English online to foreign students or you can tutor online other academic subjects. You can also apply as remote call center agents or virtual assistants. If translation, transcribing, encoding are your forte, there are companies constantly looking out for workers. There are so many services required to fulfill various needs and wants. You just need to be aware and be constantly on the lookout for such opportunities.

trendjing

You can do videos on tutorials or travel vlogs on YouTube just like what Kakashi2020 said.

Starting a Youtube channel is the simplest
way of making money online and needs no investment. YouTube gets a billion video
views per day which proves its power on
the internet. You can start within minutes,
just visit YouTube.com, create a channel
and upload videos.
Another thing you can do to make money online is through micro worker, like paid surveys, mystery shopper, and watching videos, which produces a small amount of money.

If you love writing stuff, you can create a blog, publish it, and then promote it by putting your link to your social media accounts in order for your friends to see. Have them share your blog and hopefully, people will run to read your blog site. You can also use affiliates of Amazon, or eBay, so each time readers will click on those endorsed products, you will have a percentage on every product that you have promoted.

CookieRunner

I don't normally join sites / work online which requires me to pay something or if there is money involved. Always research on things or sites that you would be joining. Check for numerous reviews on which work you would like to sign up for. Don't just sign up without reading the terms and conditions. You have to be always alert, aware and knowledgeable when looking for online legitimate sites. It involves too much time but its always worth it.

Brexit

If you want to make money online, the key is patience and consistency. Simply jump headfirst into the “scene” and you’ll start to slowly see results. As these results start to compound, then you’ll be making good money at it. I prefer online games making money online:)

SOS_Nation

simply answered, No.
Just to be taken seriously, you have to first purchase a Domain Name.
Secondly, in efforts to grow, you have to purchase web hosting.
Then, on top of just those 2 things, the email programs, the software, and systems required also cost money.
There is NO ROUTE you can take to pay $0 and still make money from an online outlet.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.