What type of ecommerce platforms nowadays getting famous?

jessicabruce

If any new entrepreneurs want to start an e-commerce business what type of platforms will good to build a website?

I saw some of the websites woo-commerce, shopygen, shopify and etc with different plat fomrs like node js, megento. But these all are coding related. Is there any platform which will be the coding very less?

Judas2018

I'd suggest opening up an ebay or amazon shop. Those two platforms seem to work best for e-commerce sector people. If you're looking to open your own e-commerce shop away from the rules and bylaws or those two bohemoth's, I'd suggest having someone build you a website based off of a word press or word press similar design. Where you can then set up shop and start selling.

paul1129

If any new entrepreneurs want to start an e-commerce business what type of platforms will good to build a website?

I saw some of the websites woo-commerce, shopygen, shopify and etc with different plat fomrs like node js, megento. But these all are coding related. Is there any platform which will be the coding very less?
You are using the wrong term. If you are an entrepreneur than you will make your own platform. The correct term is 'new online marketer'.

And I would suggest that go for Amazon its best for newbies.

Kakashi2020

I'm suggesting shopify.com its really easy to use good for beginners with basic site requirements, Shopify is a good and user friendly ecommerce solution.

Depending on your budget, you can choose different packages..it's a good deal.

MarkMiller

Amazon, eBay are the platforms where you don't need to work on building traffic as there are already millions of people buying products from there, so you just need to focus on your product & after service [if its required] on other side, platforms like shopify, megento or wordpress, you need to generate traffic for the sake of selling your product, now if you're capable of doing so go for it, or else go with major players in the market.

Hielleug

Wordpress is best for you to Create ecommerce website. Wordpress dashboard having user-friendly interface even non-technical background person can easily handle WordPress.For e-commerce functionality, you have to install WooCommerce plugin. All the functionalities are available in WooCommerce that required for ecommerce site.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.