GoDaddy Review

Holly Nicole

Domains:

We first started out with a domain called hellokittyundead which was our 1st GoDaddy Product and the cost for 5 years was extremely affordable and the best deal. As I kept blogging I decided I wanted a better link one that represents my name so it's more professional and we did another 5 year plan. Both domains came with free email accounts which I hadn't noticed and was a bonus. The price for private registration is also very affordable if you don't want your personal Information out to the public.

Hosting:

After having several issues with our OLD host we decided to change over to GoDaddy and it was the best decision we ever made. The Support is amazing, features are excellent, prices are unbeatable. They offer many different shared plans their lowest plan is Economy and their highest plan is Ultimate these plans are excellent for content sharing and bloggers. If you require more the have many other plans as well VPS, Dedicated and Reseller. They offer both Linux and Windows based hosting, however I recommend using the linux based planned because most applications runs on Linux. They also offer a Auto Installer so you don't have to install applications on your own.

Support:

GoDaddy offers support in different ways: Forums, Tickets & Phone Support. Personally I have used the forums to ask my questions and the staff is amazing on the forums and can answer almost anything, however if it's an account related issue you will need to use either the phone support or help desk. The phone support is amazing and can fix the error or answer any question in one phone call.

The Verdict:

GoDaddy is an amazing web host that offers amazing products and amazing support. I highly recommend using GoDaddy for all your website needs.

Source: Vannie's World

HostNurse

Godaddy has a bad reputation when it comes to web hosting. As for domain names, they are good but not that good when it comes to support.

Dmoz

I can vote for domain services at Godaddy but with webhosting so it's really horrible. My company sites used hosting there and got more problem with web hosting.

Holly Nicole

I haven't had any issues with their hosting or support but we are entitled our opinions

HostNurse

I am glad you have/had no issues with them, just make sure you always have an updated offline backup for your website just in case something goes wrong.

CharlesByrd

I bouguht a domain and hosting from GoDaddy and had nothing but hassle. They did not point my domain to my hosting and didn't give me a server address that I need to upload my files via FTP.
The 'support' is a joke - cut n paste answers with no real reply. Most importantly there plans are very costly as you will get other web hosting companies better than GoDaddy. I would recommend you to go with some these hosting companies, iPage,HostGetor,Waxspace,Justhost,Fatcow all provides hosting Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth under $4 ..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views