Best Places to Sell Ready Made Desktop Software?

Ridew

Hello guys,

Does anyone know where to sell my ready made desktop application, developed using Java, CSharp, C++ ..etc

Thank you!

vishwa

You can sell your applications at Avangate.com or Evanto Marketplace. Both are good and reliable source for selling scripts, desktop applications online.

Ridew

Ridew
Thank you for your reply, Yes, Envato is an example. I am looking for others platforms to sell only Desktop Apps.

DanielN

I'm fairly experienced regarding selling digital goods, but aside from niche forums, your only option to sell in bulk is Envato.
You could experiment with selly.gg or your own website, but it's never gonna be as good as Envato.

That being said there are a huge amount of people with less than 10 sales on their products, so it's not an instant success.

Put in the effort writing your description...

trendjing

You can take a look at Gumtree. I heard you can sell anything about computers there, but I am not sure if you can sell your desktop application on this site. You can just at least try it out.

Ridew

You can take a look at Gumtree. I heard you can sell anything about computers there, but I am not sure if you can sell your desktop application on this site. You can just at least try it out.
Well, after doing some research, Gumtree only for gadgets computers desktop and other stuff, not for buy and sell desktop programs.

You can sell your desktop software via Amazon website. Tell us more about what kind of software you want to sell?
Thanks, I would like to sell anything related to desktop application, something like PC games, ..etc

ORLOVA

Hey what about ebay and amazon, I think you can give a try to these sites also, as we all know the amount of traffic these websites have, so why not to give a try.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.